Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

SGW Recycler/Recirculator

• Please log in to reply

Dabbed

Dabbed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
My new love.

It should be legal to marry glass.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RandleStoner

RandleStoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 498 posts
Looks pretty fancy. I like it, a bit fragile though. I would end up breaking it. Take care of her and she will gladly take care of you though :) Stay high

Malamala

Malamala

Malamala

• Registered Upgraded
  • 944 posts
Looks nice man. Post up a milk vid!

Flurgen

Flurgen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,854 posts
Thats super dope!! Thats gotta hit amazing.

MikeyN

MikeyN

put ketchup on my ketchup

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts
whgat's the purpose of a recycler
  • kiva likes this

WeedHound47

WeedHound47

Ignorance Is Futile

• Registered Upgraded
  • 622 posts
Looks thin and would scare me to own but I bet it tastes great!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's just "The Doctor"

• Gold Member
  • 30,268 posts

Dabbed

Dabbed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
It's not thin guys haha, it's just a half bong half bubbler. the actual can is 5mm and the rest of the parts are smaller bore (for a bubbler) it's completely sturdy. there's multiple reinforcements everywhere. and if you've hit a StoneGlassWorks bubbler you would know they aren't thin.

The point is the diffusion pointing upwards the diffusion can goes up, into smaller bubbles, along with the smoke to spin in the chamber (Kind of like how some of the percs on the Hamm Auto-Bong functioned) making a whirlpool effect, bringing the smoke down along that and through it once more, the diffusion is amazing as well as the flavor (Because of the bore size)

Just thought I should make it clear, a 1000$ piece isn't going to be thin shitty welded china glass. I have my trust in this piece, I'm not someone who goes and drops heady glass.

www.stoneglassworks.com if you're interested in checking out more of there work.

Dabbed

Dabbed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts

Thats super dope!! Thats gotta hit amazing.

It does, thanks man :smoke:

MikeyN

MikeyN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts

It's not thin guys haha, it's just a half bong half bubbler. the actual can is 5mm and the rest of the parts are smaller bore (for a bubbler) it's completely sturdy. there's multiple reinforcements everywhere. and if you've hit a StoneGlassWorks bubbler you would know they aren't thin.

The point is the diffusion pointing upwards the diffusion can goes up, into smaller bubbles, along with the smoke to spin in the chamber (Kind of like how some of the percs on the Hamm Auto-Bong functioned) making a whirlpool effect, bringing the smoke down along that and through it once more, the diffusion is amazing as well as the flavor (Because of the bore size)

Just thought I should make it clear, a 1000$ piece isn't going to be thin shitty welded china glass. I have my trust in this piece, I'm not someone who goes and drops heady glass.

StoneGlassWorks if you're interested in checking out more of there work.

you spent a grand on that?

Dabbed

Dabbed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
No need to hate because you don't appreciate the finest glass available.

FYI there's people all around the U.S. trying to snag these for a even higher price from SGW and can't even get one. Only 20 even exist. These are not easy to make, but yes they COST a grand if not more at lowest retail but im good friends with the glassblowers so I don't pay full price.

Edited by Dabbed, 04 October 2012 - 04:35 PM.

MikeyN

MikeyN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts
hahahahahahahha nice edit

Dabbed

Dabbed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
got a little mad at first I thought you said that a completely different way, as in "you paid a grand for that piece of ****" haha

MikeyN

MikeyN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts

got a little mad at first I thought you said that a completely different way, as in "you paid a grand for that piece of ****" haha

no worries dude, and no i don't sit in my backyard smoking blunts solely because i listen to odd future.

i own a mobius strato matrix with an sg 180 gridded downstem and a ben wilson slyme dd slide. also got an apix kingstem on the way

:wave:

Dabbed

Dabbed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
Sorry for stereotyping but that's how it is over here in socal, lol.. I had a chance to trade a piece for a matrix once, how's it hit?

I owned a apix kingstem too, there pretty awesome. I've seen his new work and it's really damn clean, lol sorry for my comment about that. dabs can get to ya

MikeyN

MikeyN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts
haha i hear ya man i completely understand. i love my matrix but i'm real excited for this kingstem, like you said his newer work is really clean.

p.s. be thankful you have dabs to hit! i'm out here in Cincinnati and i hardly run across any type of concentrate like that.

olyJ

olyJ

Duke of Lizards

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts
are you able to record/post a vid? would like to see that in action

MrTea

MrTea

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,184 posts

no worries dude, and no i don't sit in my backyard smoking blunts solely because i listen to odd future.

i own a mobius strato matrix with an sg 180 gridded downstem and a ben wilson slyme dd slide. also got an apix kingstem on the way

:wave:

You put a gridded downstem in a mobius strato matrix bub?? lol.

Dabbed

Dabbed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts

You put a gridded downstem in a mobius strato matrix bub?? lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NdLWXRbnwQ]16" Mobius Strato with the Matrix Perc MILK - YouTube[/ame]

They make mobius straight tubes as well.

MrTea

MrTea

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,184 posts
Forgot about that one. nevamindddddd.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users