Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how can i pass a drug test with someone elses pee

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RaiderJohnny420, Oct 4, 2012.

1. How can i pass a drug test with someone elses pee

2. if there pee is clean..

3. Not sure if this is a stupid question... but couldn't they easily tell that it isn't your piss?

4. You would have to keep it between 94-98 degrees. But how about you save yourself the trouble and buy some quickfix synthetic urine

5. [quote name='"Hiebs"']Not sure if this is a stupid question... but couldn't they easily tell that it isn't your piss?[/quote]

No, there's no DNA in urine.

6. Get a non lubricated condom fill it a little over half. Tie it off and put it under your balls you've got about two to three hours of time. Then have a pin or paper clip to poke a hole. Trust me this works I've done it myself.

7. Nice post I hope this works. I have my non lubed condom with my brothers clean pee but I don't have balls to put under it :-(. So, I'm just going to tape it to my vagina and have it hang like balls so my thighs can keep it warm. Hopefully this works.

8. The problem here is that the temperature of the urine drops, like any other liquid, and they check the temperature, if it isn't body temp. they'll know you're cheating.

9. Hand Warmers are a good alternative to taping it to your body

10. Get synthetic urine. You can find it at a lot of head shops. The kit come with: hand warmer, rubberband, and the urine with a thermometer on it. And the excellent instructions on how to use everything perfect.

Works for my last 3 jobs, I know many people who use it aswell.

AgentX cost $20

11. #11 cutencarefree, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    I did everything for the first method and they didn't even test me! But they asked me to come back for my tb test the following day (today and yes they did drug test me this time). So I ended up just going to a smoke shop and buying the synthetic urine. I must say it was a whole lot easier lol. Thanks buddah. The only scary part about this method is when I put some of the urine in the toilet it was clear. That made me kind of nervous :-(. Oh well I hope it works. It worked I got the job yayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayay

12. What this guy said. But I put it in a cup of coffee first then directly from there to my balls for about 15 minutes. I've done it myself, it works.

13. I'm going to share what I did to successfully pass a very important drug test. I honesty just need to get it off my chest, I'm not proud of myself, but honestly im pretty hardcore for pulling this off, and people that really need to pass should to know. I took 5 adderall, and found out right after that i had a drug test, for the job i just found out i got, on the very next day. less than 24 hours to clear out what what would show up as an opiate in a test. If you look it up you need at least 72 hours to be clear normally, and i took a lot. I freaked out. I got inventive. I came up with a thoery, that if i could get a friends pee into a condom, tie it tight, i could somehow shove it up my vagina to keep it at the temperature needed. I tested it first with water and it was successful. im a totally normal person, and do not have a loose vagina. I was just very desperate. it was tricky to get it in there, but the water pressure in the very stretchy lubricated condom helped. The next day i had my friend pee into a cup right before i had to leave, we used a funnel to put the pee in, and i tied it really tight. omg so nasty. and i got it up there. my friends were laughing so hard at me but it was fucking serious. i brought a tiny pair of pocket sewing scissors with me in my bra, in case they took my purse, so i could cut the condom and pour it into the cup. when i got in that bathroom, everything went smooth even though my heart was freaking pounding. i passed. *they could tell the pee was female, don't use the opposite sex's pee *they could tell she was on ending her period when she peed, no there weren't particles, it's about the chemical balance. luckily i knew that so when she asked me if i was on my period i said yes. so know if the donor is menstruating...... i had to share this is you girls know this i an option..... and you boys?.....