why is it normal for women to use sex toys but not men?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by virgin mary, Oct 3, 2012.

1. this was brought up recently and i see no logic in it. its perfectly acceptable for a chick to have a mass collection of dildos but if a dude has one hes a loser i just dont understand it. so GC whats your opinion? do you think its weird for a guy to use sex toys? if so why? :smoke:

2. Nah I don't think it's weird. I do find lesbians using dildos strange however.... I thought you hated dick? Buy a flesh light and scissor fuck it :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I imagine it stems from modern men being convinced that the more different vaginas they have put it in then the cooler and more manly they are. By having a flesh light for instance in their head they are admitting that they do not have access to a real vagina 24/7 thus making them less cool or less manly then their friend who brags all day about how many woman he has hooked up with. (which that number has probably been inflated 10x over.)

4. It's all about social norms and the idiots who follow it. I own a fleshlight. It's amazing. Anyone who judges a guy who owns a sex toy negatively, and says something to the effects of "You're a loser, bro. Go get some pussy." Those guys are the real losers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Because my hand is pretty damn good.

6. [quote name='"Malvolio"']Because my hand is pretty damn good.[/quote]

Not as good as fleshlight lol

7. I don't have any toys, but my lady does. I've never caught her using it, but it's there lol.

8. It's a social stigma. Kind of how girls can wear sneakers and nobody would think twice, but if a guy wore heels people would think he's weird.

9. There are sneakers made for women, but there aren't heels made for men...

10. sneakers for women should b banned i hate them!!

11. what!!?!?!? why dont you like sneakers?

12. This argument/opinion is senseless.

13. i just hate flat shoes, like really hate them!

14. Yeah, it's a social/cultural thing.

Men having sex toys is supposed to be "weird/gross" because "why don't they just go get laid?"
    But women using sex toys is supposed to be all hot and sexy.

It's a double standard, for sure.

15. Some women can't cum any other way... I don't know about a mass collection or anything like that lol. And I don't see a problem with a guy using one or see a guy being a loser because he does... or a girl... whatever ties your shoestrings I guess lol. It is what it is. Do what you do. But whatever you do, have fun lol.

16. Cause you have perfectly good dick squeezers known as hands.

17. And women have perfectly good cunt pleasers known as hands.

But for some reason, some people act like a woman having a sex toy is sexy and hot, but a man having a sex toy is gross and weird.

Which is a totally ridiculous double standard. :p

18. My wife and I use sex toys 3-4 times a week during sex. It spices things up. Nothing hotter than my wife getting off with a dildo/vibrator doggy style! Fucking great! I'm getting a semi thinking about it!

19. Its not weird at all we all have sexual urges and if we dont have real pussy were gonna get our nut one way or the other. I have a fleshlight and I live at home. My mom found my fleshlight, I know because i keep it in a shoe box and one day i opened the box and my mom had put some of my other belongings in that shoe box. My fleshlight has a clear case. Anyway what im trying to get at is she didnt even confront me about it.