Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hard Times

• Please log in to reply

Beandip

Beandip

• Registered Upgraded
  • 349 posts
Anybody every hear of this brand? There was a beaker with a dome perc at my local headshop that i picked up for 165. Was higher but she brought it down a bit. Im just wondering if it's actually hand blown or if its made of shitty glass, it seems pretty thick though.

Similar Topics: Hard Times     x

Respirator

Respirator

Fuzzy little man peach

• Registered Upgraded
  • 390 posts
http://forum.grassci...imes-bongs.html

olyJ

olyJ

Duke of Lizards

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts
thought this thread was going to be about falling on hard times and having to sell all your glass. glad it's not

Beandip

Beandip

• Registered Upgraded
  • 349 posts

http://forum.grassci...imes-bongs.html

Well nobody who has came across them really says much about the quality.

Cannabyz

Cannabyz

Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Do you know also the New Bong Label from germany? Dreambongz Design?

GhostVapor

GhostVapor

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
i had/have a small 12" hard times plain beaker. honestly, its a piece of shit. maybe 2 mil [brittle] glass? i still liked it because it had a wide base and worked well with ac/percs when i was into those. one day i put the down stem in heard a crack and it had about 1/2" crack along top of the joint. my question if it went all the way thru was answered when i pushed a bit harder and it cracked to about 3/4".

tough break, slight sentimental value, but its garbage in my glass collection now. i just havent thrown it away yet. i paid $40 for it, in a tobacco shop. ive heard the stuff online is nicer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users