Powdery Mold

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by VanIslandWitch, Aug 28, 2006.

1. :confused: I have a Powdery Mold problem,oddest thing really...the ones in the greenhouse it's understandable..not enough ventillation,and over crowding.....but what I don't understand is why the ones out in my field also have it given, we have a good northwest wind...so my guessing,like roses,is the strain I have is geneticlly desposed to having powdery mold.......I read an all natural cure is baking soda and water sprayed on the leaves for 7-10 days.....other then that, a fugicide,which unless they have an all natural fugicide, I refuse to use...
    So any suggestions on a good all natural fugicide I can get in canada?

2. bumping this one up

3. If you see mold on any part of your plant you MUST remove it or it will spread like wild fire, some strains tend to develope mold more then others.

4. :eek: But it's on all of my plants! and they are like a month from finished,can I not just wipe the leaves off with a mild soap and water?

5. Is it possible to remove only the moldy parts? I had one of my plant develope a bit on one leaf after a heavy rain and I just plucked it right off. Smoking moldy weed can seriously cause some harm to your lungs. You have to remove the moldy parts before your whole crop is ruined. One option you could try is getting some water hash bags and making hash with the moldy plant meterial, because the mold will rise to the top of the water when you make the hash.

6. Hate to be pessimistic, but that sounds like a disaster, I wouldn´t smoke it.

You could be a bastard and wipe the mould off as best you can and sell it on.