Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wiz khalifa

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']He can roll hella fat joints that's what I know[/quote]

Their honestly nothing compared to the ones I've seen a few of my friends roll. Just cuz he's famous doesn't mean he can roll joints any better than you or i.

2. If he's a sellout or not, he is still making millions, smoking weed, doing what he wants, and even if you hate him you know him, seems like he has it right to me.

3. Meh if he passed me a J, I wouldn't turn it down. Probably has some dank in it.

4. He says a pound a week . When you put in perspective that he says he "puts his crew on".
    That's like 5-10 people getting down. So in my opinion , he doesn't blaze that hard.

5. He tries way too hard to be something he's not. Yeah he smokes weed and shit no doubt, but he is far from "gangsta" just fronts too much.

6. "Elementary level lyricism"? Really???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofs36onI9ws]Wiz Khalifa- History In the Making - YouTube[/ame]

I definitely wouldn't call that elementary level lyricism, nor would I say he used to try to act gangster because if you listen he's talking about how he grew up in the hood but stayed out of trouble even though he watched so much shit go down.

Which is all true.

Yea, his new shit is shallow as fuck because he's braindead from all the weed and alcohol so he just makes catchy tunes, but back in the day he was very intelligent, clever and talented.

Don't ever say he wasn't good at first.

7. Have you heard cabin fever lol?

8. Shit I didnt know he could rap about anything other than money, sex, cars, parties, and weed. This is down to earth real shit. All the songs ive heard till now have sounded the exact same, been childish, and generic. I guess thats what the kids want though. Though it kinda makes me dislike him more knowing that he could go from a song like this to [insert post kush and oj song title here]

9. Im pretty sure he knows him. I wouldnt mind knowing wiz just to sell him weed