Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wiz khalifa

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. He sings like a queer
    He dresses like a queer
    His wife is bald (reminds him of men)
    His personality is queer
    His (newer music) is queer
    Has a song with maroon 5 (positive they had a queer orgy)

Ontop of that he's a sell out
    Someone said something like he was all gangster rap last year now he's on some high school musical singing type shit (queer)

Dont get my wrong his old shit is dope, but hes weak as hell now

2. Lol well I think he dresses alright, his wife is BADD as shit haha, and he has a fun-to-hang-out-with type personality. I also think his newer music is alright, but his old shit is definitely better.

People really gotta stop hating on people making different types of music though. He said what he had to say in his old music, and now he has different things to say. It would be worse if he just kept talking about the same things as he did before. Even though you can argue that he does talk about a lot of the same things like weed and alcohol. But he also says some good shit every once in a while.

I think he's doing his thing with the different styles of his songs. It wouldn't be too good if he kept the same sound throughout his whole career, it would get repetitive. Your music has to be dynamic. I don't know about it being high-school music type shit tho haha.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by he's a sellout, could you explain what you mean?

But hey man I'm not trying to argue with you or anything I have my opinion, and you have yours. Neither is more right than the other. I just wanted to share mine and hear yours.

3. I'm not sure which is more annoying, the rapper or the fans.

4. [quote name='"SmokingFish"']I'm not sure which is more annoying, the rapper or the fans.[/quote]

Fans..

5. i wish i knew wiz.. cause i would make him a custom SYN bong for him to :bongin: all damn day...

fan since POTC

6. I'm not trying to sound like a big ass fan or anything. I don't think he's like a god or anything. I just like talking about shit like this lol.

7. I like Wiz, and I've been liking his shit since Deal or No Deal. It just sucks these days because his fans are either douchebag elitists or bandwaggoners pretending to be douchebag elitists. Taylors are Taylors whether they caught on late or not man. Lets all just smoke and have a good time.

8. Isnt he getting Ye's sloppy 2nds?

9. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']Isnt he getting Ye's sloppy 2nds?[/quote]

Yeah, and he got a baby in there too lol

10. wiz may be a shitty rapper and a sellout, but he knows what he's doing when it comes to weed.

11. ^ so hes a millionaire because he smokes weed? Hell everyone on this forum smokes that ghetty green, wheres our six figures lol.

12. were you talkin to me? i don't see how what you said has anything to do with what i said :confused:

13. Well you said he cant rap, BUT he knows about his weed. What does him smoking weed have to do with anything

14. well obviously he can physically rap. he has a voicebox and has established him in the industry and is pretty famous.

i thought you could infer what i really meant. that he is not a very good rapper.

some people on this thread were saying things about wiz not knowing anything about his weed.

15. [quote name='"StrapAZoot"']

well obviously he can physically rap. he has a voicebox and has established him in the industry and is pretty famous.

i thought you could infer what i really meant. that he is not a very good rapper.

some people on this thread were saying things about wiz not knowing anything about his weed.[/quote]

I thought you were saying because he knows weed that it makes up for his elementary level lyricism.

16. i don't see how the two relate or how that is even possible, he doesn't sell weed nor do people pay to see him smoking it :confused:

17. he's never been on gangster rap, you're just saying that cause you mad.

wiz sucks but you can't make things up to make him look bad.

and so what if he is "queer" get out of the stone age.

18. [quote name='"StrapAZoot"']wiz may be a shitty rapper and a sellout, but he knows what he's doing when it comes to weed.[/quote]

^ That is one sentence.

Your the one who made the initial connection.

19. if you couldn't infer what i meant from that, i feel sorry for you.

20. He can roll hella fat joints that's what I know