Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wiz khalifa

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. I wonder. If wiz khalifa even gets high anymore cuz he smokes constantly? And why is he so skinny?

2. since wiz is my boy i'm constantly on him about eating more and putting on some weight! i constantly joke with him that ppl gonna think he's the baby LOL!!!

3. How is this a seasoned post?

4. Wiz= starvin marvin

5. Fuck Wiz, hes a sellout

6. Ayo david. How yall liking that kalifa kush. Also how did you like my new batch of cookies????

7. Wiz Khalifa doesn't belong in this section, maybe Snoop Dogg, or Willy Nelson, but definitely not Wiz. I once heard somewhere that he spends about $10,000 on weed a month. He might as well pay a dedicated grower.

8. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']Wiz Khalifa doesn't belong in this section, maybe Snoop Dogg, or Willy Nelson, but definitely not Wiz. I once heard somewhere that he spends about $10,000 on weed a month. He might as well pay a dedicated grower.[/quote]

He does idiot

"Quality, over Quantity."

9. Ofcourse he does that. Why do you think he always raps about the same weed

10. Lol, what does that have to do with what you quoted

11. my man wiz nothing better! hope the wife is doing good tell her i said wasssup!!!! :D

stay puffin bud

12. [quote name='"Onamic99"']Fuck Wiz, hes a sellout[/quote]

"With a capital S"- MW

13. I hate all these bandwagoner kids thinking they know all about Wiz cause they listened to "work hard play hard" or some shit. And his new style is pretty damn fruity. His clothes went from gangster to High School Musical in 1 year. Where they do that at?

14. I can't tell if you actually know him or if you're joking around lol.

15. Who would want to know that queer?

16. I would not mind being is Wiz' entourage; lots of pussy good weed dope clothes traveling all the time. Sign me up I'll even shine his shoes.

17. Exactly what I thought when I saw this.

18. Im pretty sure he knows him. I wouldnt mind knowing wiz just to sell him weed

19. Can you explain why you think he is a "queer"? I just want to know