Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Reliable site that will ship shroom grow box to the US?

• Please log in to reply

Nexis

Nexis

Smokin Trees W. Bobby.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 777 posts
anyone know?

cocoa

cocoa

Indian Chief

• Old School
  • 1,082 posts
i dont but anyone who does should pm himl. shit seems sketch.

javaclipse

javaclipse

Hooked on Chronics...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
there is an ad in high times... don't know offhand the site but its 120$ and its in the US

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
doesn't GC?

cocoa

cocoa

Indian Chief

• Old School
  • 1,082 posts
i think the shit in us doesnt have the spore syringes or some shit. youd hafta get that from another country.

NDDank

NDDank

yes..currently ripped

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
yeah GS has grow boxes but they dont ship to the US of A. yeah this is funny becuase

me and my buddy were just talking about this like 25 minutes ago id also like to know

of a site that send to the US so if some reason PM'ed, pm me too....

deadeye007

deadeye007

Jack Of All Trades

• Old School
  • 888 posts
Are you guys just looking for fruiting chambers? I don't get why you're all being so sketched about it... http://mediummania.com/index.html http://www.mushbox.c...y-products.html I made an order from the first site and it's taking weeks just to send it out. So...I don't know if I'd reccomend it but I'll still show it. No experience with the second site.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users