Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide: How to scrape for Resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Corbray, Aug 28, 2006.

1. The active chemical in cannabis, THC, is a powerful anti-oxident, which means by actually smoking marijuana, you are actually REDUCING your chances of getting cancer. No shit.

2. hahaaa nice

3. thanks bro. that got most of mine just by heating up the resin then just scraping it. that stuff stays cherried for a long time.:smoking:

4. actually a resin ball is not pure thc.... yes it probably has more thc per volume than a nug but most of what you are smoking is tar.... and reburning this tar is more harmful than the nug itself... im not saying it doesnt get you completely ripped because it does.... im just saying its not hash which is pure thc.

5. hot knifing is AWESOME

6. dude ive heard so many people say they love hot knives but every time i do it i feel like i waste a lot of product and dont get as much as i could out of smoking

7. im pro resin simply because after the weed is gone you have something for awake and bake. its like the weed is saying thanks for smoking me now heres alittle gift! and after you scrape like 20 minuets later you can always manage to get a little ball.

8. Resin tokes are sweeeeet, I love the way they sedate me, leave me numb.

9. how about cigarettes. and in much larger numbers. have you ever heard of someone dying from lung cancer by only smoking pot.

10. Dude seriously? Just because something has been proven to lead to cancer, doesnt mean its radioactive. If cigs were radioactive then everyone that was ever 20 feet from someone smoking a cig would be in trouble.

11. Yo fuck that long tutorial shit. Just take a lighter to your bowl upside down and heat it up for like 20 seconds. Then get a knife and scrape it. It will come off mad easy and then you smoke it, don't soak it!

12. Resin is awesome disregarding the taste, it gets you high for free ahah