How much longer for budding?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by guitargod45, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Heres a few pics of one of my girls, i think they started to bud about 2 or 3 weeks ago, anyways how much longer do you guys think they have to go before they are ready to harvest?

Attached Files:

• 15.JPG
      15.JPG
      File size:
      98.2 KB
      Views:
    • 16.JPG
      16.JPG
      File size:
      109.1 KB
      Views:
    • 17.JPG
      17.JPG
      File size:
      123.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Theres really no telling, you just have to check the trichs when they get a little closer.

To give a guess I'd say a little less than two months, mid to late October. When you chop them also depends on when you get your first frost. If there is frost in the forecast you might have to chop before its ideal, but you'll still get some nice noogets.

3. lol damn man that was quick, i didnt even post this 5 minutes ago. but thanks. i keep hearin about choppin before the first frost. Lets just say i accidentally leave her out and she gets frosted...how bad would this be? would i still be able to take her in the next day? or is it all over after that?

4. Some people have a problem with frost, don´t have that difficulty myself. I do know MJ is a tropical plant that is not frost hardy.

5. umm..... hasnt any one noticed its a hermie?????

its plain to see in pic one...

6. ^^ yea i was wondering when someone would say that... yea its a hermie if u have other plants move this one FAR away... but dont chop it... let it bud because it wont produce too many seeds and the bud u will get will be better than no bud at all... and u probably have 5 weeks or more to go... just watch the trichs

7. I new a guy who left them out til november, we get frost by the end of sept at the latest, and the damn thing was still alive until we got snow. Of course that fucked her up. And while a majority of pot is tropical it also grows wild as far north as alaska, so it really depends on the strain.

8. That Is A Hermie.... Can Anyone Not See It Lol ???

9. How long did it take to grow it to where it started to bud?

10. Yep that definetely a Hermie, its a good few weeks of being ready yet by looking at the pics, In my opinion at least 5 weeks off

11. balls like an efelant & by the looks of it it's already opened up & shot it's demon seed :eek:

12. Yeah, i've already noticed it was a hermie, and i've been plucking off the balls for a while now. thanks tho