possibly just fucked my life up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kroniczfx, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys

I may have just fucked my life up because im always in shit at school and have been on my last warning for ages and still getting in shit. Then today i got pissed off with some kid and pinned him up against the wall and the teacher went way over the top and decided to get my head of year involved. I thought everything was going to be fine because they didn't seem like it was a big deal but i went home because im not feeling well and my dad wanted me 2 ring him when i got back and when i did he says he thinks they are actually going to finally chuck me out because my head of year is going to ring him later.
    But what sucks is that i moved back from new zealand about two years ago and when i did i chose to go in the year bellow so now being in my last year i should have already left and no school legally has to have me. So basically if im kicked out i will have to try get my GCSE's at collage but wont be able to do all the lessons i was doing before or just go strait into work with no qualifications at all.

Anyway just wanted to share this and hopefully someone will maybe be able to help in some way anyway peace guys.

2. Stop fucking around, man. Get your shit together and get to work.

3. Yea what he said. Your life isnt over, but reevaluate your priorities and figure out whats most important to you. You sound young, you have a long road ahead of you, dont ruin it just yet

4. #4 MangledChipmunk, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    Try and plead your case with them, go to anger management classes, make them see that you're trying to change. You may be on your last warning but it isn't too late yet, apologize to the person that you pushed up against the wall, it will help. Even offer to go see the psychologist if the school has one or start going to one. Make them see that yes you have anger issues and yes you aren't perfect but you do want to achieve your GCSE's.

Stop fucking around and get your life together OP, I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but you really need to get your priorities right.

5. get your shit together bro. violence won't solve anything

6. Don't know what TAFE is but yeah i wanted to go uni

7. I know man i hate being violent but i have a problem with my anger and cant control it

8. Nobody can help you until you accept you're doing something wrong and want help. You need to decide what is wrong and right for you, decide whether or not you need help doing what's right, and then things will start changing.

9. [quote name='"CKTony"']Nobody can help you until you accept you're doing something wrong and want help. You need to decide what is wrong and right for you, decide whether or not you need help doing what's right, and then things will start changing.[/quote]

I do want help that's why I see the school counsellor and stuff and I have actually been getting a lot better lately but now this has happened

10. Sounds like a crock pot of pussy ass bullshit. If your on this website your an adult. If your an adult and you cant restrain yourself from pinning a fellow adult against the fucking wall then you need a serious reality check. It's borderline psychotic that you loose the ability to physically and mentally control yourself. If you want to be successful in life take control.

11. Sorry about that I should of specified, its basically a series of Australian education institution that you can go to get diploma's and certificates. Maybe you have something similar where you live.

Regarding university you should look into if there are anything similar to preparation courses which we have over here at Australian universities which are basically six month courses where you learn basic maths, English, science etc. They also teach you how to write essays, how to function at university and other helpful things.

Hope things work out for you OP.

12. #12 SammySess, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    dude u didnt go home because u werent feeling well, u went home because u couldnt be fucked to go thru the rest of the day at school.

Trust me, i used to be the same. Now i regret it all big time, and me saying this is probably going to make u think "Well im not u" and give u more of a sour attitude towards school, but trust me man, time flies so fuckin fast its better to just suck it in and deal with it.

I wasnt fucked to learn about bullshit classes that meant nothing to me, i hated going to classes and such. But now im paying for it, i brought the same attitude with me to uni and i did 4 years and dropped out from fucking up so bad in the end i never got my degree. I even started making excuses like "Well i dont need a degree to be successful!" ... well let me tell u know... if i could go back in time i would slap my former self in the face.

Now im going to be sum mid twenty year old who is going back to a college full of teens so im going to look like an idiot. I wasted a lot of time because i wasnt taking the responsibility for myself and always blaming others, prioritizing my freedom over school.

Now all my friends have graduated and enjoying life while im stuck in the same position i was in before. Now that im more mature i look back and think what a wasted opportunity it was for me to do that. Just put ur priorities straight, do the work and get on ur teachers good side (theyre human at the end of the day they DO have favorites and are biased even when they say they dont and are not) its really NOTHING when u think about how time flies so fast.

Do the work and have a good attitude, and u will be rewarded big time... the future might seem a long way away from where u are now, but when it comes to that point and u havent changed ur attitude... u will wish u just focused and did well.

13. Cheers for this man i really makes me want to do well with school and stuff and just so you know i have actually been ill since last week but i know what you mean bout going home because i just didnt wana do it