my first grow in 40 years

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by deadoldman, Aug 28, 2006.

1. how come my babies looked good to everyone last week at first post, and now they look like the ugly step-child.
    (i've had dates turn out like that at first light)
    anyway, if i'm not too depressed in the morning, i'll post some fresh photo's.:(

2. actually deadoldman i think they look great... especially being outside!... dont listen 2 jon....hes just trying 2 be the pothead that is smarter than the rest of us..... dose any1 else see unhealthyness besides "sir jon , god of weed growing" ?

3. hey man how old are u anyway?.......... if u dont mind saying

4. hey dead those are some nice plants youve got there, i havent read through this whole post but i was wondering if you could tell me how many plants you have going right now, looks to me like you will easily get your 8 oz

5. Don´t tell the cheeky young pup!!

Probably about as old as me.

6. ok boys, here be my girls. they have buddalated for almost a month now. there are only 2 plants, the smaller one has all the reddish hair. (i like the other better).
    as you can see, the rabbits have continued to manicure the bottom of the bushes ( hate hair in my teeth). but the dog killed one of them last night, so i hope it sends a signal to the others because i think they are trimmed just fine now.
    let me hear what you think.

Attached Files:

7. Nice girls deadold. And good quality pics too, which is a nice change for GC. + rep

8. thanks, fly. i take it ur not jumping on the jonster bandwagon and beg for more aqua?
    it is desolate out here, but of course i dug a 2x4' hole and preped with my magic soil mix.
    can you get some close ones of your grow?
    think it can go another 3 weeks?

9. No, that fool jonster is one of a very few on my ignore list. I do not want to read anything he has to say.

I think all my girls will be chopped in 3 weeks. I will see about the pics.

10. High dead! And just for the record I wasnt jumpin' on the jonster banwagon. I just wanted to correct his temp assumption. I saw nothing wrong with the growth in the pics I saw. I was assuming he was seeing something I missed. As it stands I still cant tell what he is actually talking about.
    you are best to just let some comments blow over. Many peeps see only what they want to see, hear only what they want to hear, and read only what they want to read. regardless of ANYTHING else. There's no making sense to some people. Peace, TBug:)
    PS You can trust fly, he really knows his stuff!

11. i was pulling your leg a bit on the jonster, i've read your previous posts on your love for him.
    thanks for the atta-boy, by the way.

12. thanks for the vote of cofidence in my girls.
    yep, fly's been around. tought me most of what i know. don't forget your budstamate (final weight guess for bud)

13. isn't being outside the best place? i wouldn't have ingrow for free. ya, well jon likes to talk. iz ok.

14. Thanks so much for sharing! Looks great-I hate the rabbits too

15. Hey, deadold, thanks for the mention in despatches.

16. hey, what are old people for?!
    by the by, how do my trichomes compare in timing to yours?

17. as long as they don't get over 2', we should still be OK.

18. well deadold, u can always get better buds with the right setup indoors.... but your right outside is awsome in the right conditions , because it has alot more of a home grown smell and taste then super buds inside... but good buds inside will always be higher in THC and overall quality... but hey i grow outside 2, gota love the home grown :smoking: ... especially where u are man, im in minnesota so we have a pretty short season. and nice pics man they seem to be improving very well... PS get a gun for the rabbits lol

19. My grow is cut short from the start; no plastic baggies :(

20. there is something about indoor that i can't handle in my old feable condition. the high just isn't "clean". i'm not much on being zonked out stoned, but a god quality high, especially now that i do it for pain.
    no, i don't think you can compete with the sun...indoors you are just manufacturing drugs.
    haven't had a rabbit since the dog ate the last one and i mounted what was left of his head!