my first grow in 40 years

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by deadoldman, Aug 28, 2006.

1. thanks, sloppy. don't wanna guess at the total yield? winner gets a bud!:rolleyes:

2. hope i win, my gues is 1lb 1/2oz

3. Gorgeous plants, man! Desert sun...

By October I would say a pound and a quarter. If you wanted to keep the extra, you could always airtight bag it, put it in a box and bury the damn thing.

4. haha you must be the only one on the forum who gives a flying rats ass about what the law says about bud. well maby not but i for one dont give two shits:smoking:

5. ok so my guess is ummm.... 1 LB and 1 ounce :hello: throw me that nug when i win!

6. 1 pound 2.5 oz

7. id like to win this one my grow was found.... shit it still pisses me off!!!!!!!!!
    well its done and i guess 1lb .25oz

8. ok guys, i've got you guestimates down, but they all seem to be in the same weight area. so either you know something, or you're all influenced by the others.
    to help out, the dementions of one plant is 55 1/2" high, 52"x36" wide. the other is smaller all around by 2".
    i will post another pic in a few days, so i will allow one change in your calculations. after that, one guess per head.;)

9. I MUST WIN THAT BUD ARGH! :smoking:

10. Allright I'm in! 15 ounces manicured. Almost enough to take a break next year. You should sell 1 ounce and invest in some bubble bags. They make the best hash and you can even use the trim. Its fool proof too, no wasting pounds(OUCH!)

11. hey dead old man nice crops... can we get more pics soon? i think i may change my guess on the weight

12. ok, plan b, tell me about the bubble bags:confused:

13. i know what you can do with the extra....give it to me!

if your on the west coast I will gladly drive anywhere to pick up all the extra!

but if you dont like that idea (dont know why you wouldnt :D ), but if you dont...you could definatly make a bunch of baked goods.....your a very lucky father btw those are beautifull

peace

14. High dead! Yes, I was just cecking in to see how things were going. you chace off them rabits yet? Let us see how they are commin' along.

I guess i stresed out my babies too much in the move. 6 out of 6 were all male, so i had to yank my garden and start over.(boo)
    .....So show me something to cheer me up! lol and peace, TBug

15. no kidding, buy a bubble hash maker, you'll never go back to smoking that desert

weed once you get a hoot of 100% thc, about an ounce of herb will make 4-6 grams of

really good hash, it depends on the quality of product. sorry but someone has to tell

you those plants are a little unhealthy, they need water, even more so now that they are

budding, the buds will take up extra water to produce. the hairs are turning purple,

that can be from cold or stress, the desert is not cold, so it's stress, maybe

underwater problem, figure it out, but if the purple is just the

strain's characteristic then ur fine.

16. High jon! ....ahh, do your home work! it does get cold, quite rapidly, due tot a lack of humidity.Quick, large scale, temp fluctuations is probably the culperit!
    peace

17. whatever man, maybe i slipped up and wasn't thinking completely, but don't say i haven't done my

homework, have you seen my grow this year? i can't possibly explain to perfection everything i know to a

newb grower, i write these paragraphs within seconds, i forgot at night deserts get cold, so sorry t.bug.

and thanks for the reminder, i know oldman will appreciate it.

18. unhealthy?.... they look sexy 2 me... i think the pink is the strain man... they are healthy looking 2 me... more pics plz oldman! ... so we can better set the bar for thoose healthy or un healthy girls.. as u can see its very bushy so yea lots of water especially durring budding :bongin:

19. lol, then u are a newb, foliage tends to shrivel and die when the plant is in it's final stages of flower, but never at the beginning/middle, it's merely withering from lack of water, the soil looks somewhat silty as well from the pic appearance, it may have an added affect. the dark green colour is just another unhealthy symptom. search my post: dd cat pee ne1 herd, they're just some examples for help.

20. jon be quite please dude.... i have been smoking for 5 years of my 17 years ..... im not a newb... maybe in the growing department i am a bit but i do have a few plants of my own... nothing special tho there just for fun .... last i checked green weed was good right?
    dude how are they unhealthy? they arent unhealthy u cant say that....... they may not be thriveing but they are looking fine... dont be every1 favorite critic... please