Diagnose your deficiencies here - EASY Learning table

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Edmond Dantès, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Already crossed that bridge pal. Thanks though... I think lol.

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

"The best teacher is experience and not through someone's distorted point of view." - Jack Kerouac

Everything seen here is taken from sources online and in No WAY is this real at all. These posts are purely for entertainment value only and hold NO truth.

2. Well I have been asking around and it seems like I have a few things possibly going wrong. I was wondering if you could help and inform me?

Well I think I have nitrogen lock or heat stress along with nute burn which I couldn't help because of my soil choice. My ph is also a little low with my plants ranging from 5.5-6. I recently "flushed" it with 6.0 ph water instead of the normal 5.0-5.5 tap water I was using.

growpic106.jpg
    growpic105.jpg
    growpic104.jpg
    growpic103.jpg

3. Any ideas? Guesses? Hmm.

-Waldo
    NewLifeCannabis

"The best teacher is experience and not through someone's distorted point of view." - Jack Kerouac

Everything seen here is taken from sources online and in No WAY is this real at all. These posts are purely for entertainment value only and hold NO truth.

Attached Files:

4. #24 Vee, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    about the 15th time thats been posted here but thanks

Thank you for this thread. It's a great reference for all beginners and intermediate growers.

I just found it by accident while looking for something specific to whether a plant that has been stressed by over watering during the veg will recover without problems during flowering (hermies etc etc) and whether or not the stress in early life will affect the quality of the smoke (all other things being equal).

I'll keep looking for that. This thread is now favorited and I'm sure to refer to it for myself and a good friend who has problems from time to time which I try to help him out with. Thanks again  :D

6. Hey guys, this sprouted above the surface about 4 days ago, the stem is clearly purple/pink and has quite dry leaves. Is this a phosphorus deficiency or? I had literally just watered in the pictures... It's hard to see the purple color but it's quite clearly there in real life. I'm growing under, as you can see, quite purple/reddish LEDs so i'm not sure if that's it or not... also some fine strands have come up between the middle of the two larger leaves with purple ends.... is this just the strain? (Industrial Plant by Dinafem (Northern Lights)).
    IMG_43201.JPG
    IMG_43211.JPG
    IMG_43171.JPG

7. your soil is too hot for seedlings my friend. I use pro mix ultimate organic potting soil for my base soil and to start new plants its alot cheaper than ffof or roots organic and has all the same goodies. I buy mine at Menards its in a green bag. Only $7 a bag.

8. The under sides of the leaves are a purple color also the spots that look white are actually a nix of yellllow and green some spots. On a a few of the leaves there are shiny spots sorry my camera sucks but if anyone has any idea what's wrong please help

Attached Files:

9. Can anyone tell me what this looks like? Im in week 2 of flowering, and there have been no issues up until now.

Attached Files:

10. Screenshot_20230222_145106_Gallery.jpg

Attached Files: