Some Outdoor Bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Deleted member 30302, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Excellent Job bro! JOE-I can't wait to see your harvest!

2. Greenfingered1- Speed Queen is a strain bred mostly for quick flowering time, I only have one pink pistol plant so I'm pretty sure its a phenotype, meaning if you buy the seeds you may or may not get the pheno of pink pistols. For the cost of the seeds, the vigor and resin production of Mandala seeds are very high quality. Mandala and Tiki seeds are good starter seeds for beginners. I would reccomend Mandala seeds to anyone.
    Plan B- I just upload my pics to photobucket and they are resized automatically to 800x600, they also give you the link to copy and paste here to get a full sized pic.

I would have some AK-48 plants budding now along with the others but the seeds I got were crap and only one germinated. It turned out to be a male and I didn't feel like screwing around with pollen so I just made some pot butter with it. Ill post pics of the buds before harvest with a bic lighter for size comparison. Later.

3. Beutiful plants, i especially love the pink pistols;) +rep

4. Well, today was the day I harvested the pink pistol Speed Queen. The trichomes were about 40%amber under the microscope so I pulled out the shears and chopped her off. Wow what a nice plant, with a big thick stem, colorful buds and lots of resin. Pictures of dried buds will be up in a few days. All of the other plants will all be harvested before our first frost date which is in the first week of october. All dry weight will be posted in a new thread when the buds are ready.

5. I harvested these beauties a few weeks back due to security reasons. 8 out of 10 plants were ready but 2 weird sativa phenotypes with tiny buds were early. Heres a pic of some buds [​IMG] I wasn't able to take any pictures during drying (security) but I will put up some bud shots every so often when I open up a new jar of buds. This plant was my best and most flavorful. The buds smell like sour grapes when ground up and the smoke is hashy, strong smoke with an even high. Those 2 buds are from a Mandala Speed Queen (grape-smelling indica phenotype). My total yield was almost 2 pounds (30 ounces). I'm happy with my new stash of organic outdoor buds, I'll be shooting for more next season of course. Heres a group shot of the girls a month before harvest [​IMG] The original grow thread is in my sig.

6. nice pics plus nice setup... i could barely tell what was pot an what wasnt... good shit enjoy

7. Hey, NEbud, nicely camouflaged spot.

8. Thanks. Next year I'll be using a new spot but I dont know where exactly yet.

9. nice purple buds. huge plants, looks like youre goign to have some kill smoke soon.

10. yeah dude those plants look fucking giganitic! Great job bro, someones gonna have a shitload of smoke soon :)

11. :eek:
    WOW. You should make a weed house out of all the nugs you're gonna have. Nice.