Some Outdoor Bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Deleted member 30302, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Here are a few shots of some early bud action I've got going on right now:), this is Speed Queen from Mandala seeds grown outside .[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice plant, what kinda height has she got??

3. Well the pink one would be close to 6 feet if I hadn't been using LST, mucho mucho bud sites on that plant though, more than 20. And I think that plant is about 2 weeks into flowering, maybe 2 1/2 weeks deep.

4. beautiful color on those pistols.

5. awsome man, thats gonna be killer bud

6. wow that is some crazy shit good job man

7. yeah you all gotta love the premature bud shots. buds are just growing on my girls their was nothing 5 days ago

how do these look? they are prety hairy for only being budding for 6 days they are really purple in the sunlight it was cloudy today

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. makes u want to come back as a greenfly :D

9. Haha yea I can't wait till those buds are fat and resinous. My mouth is already watering!

Looking good dire

10. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm resinous

was the size diffrence in the 2nd week of budding like doubled compaired to 1st week
    i hope it doubles every week then i will be set for a while:D

11. MMM MMmm, buds buds buds. Here is an update at estimated day 49 flowering. To clear up any possible confusion here are the plants I'm growing: a tall sativa bagseed plant, a bushy purple bagseed plant, a small indica bagseed plant, a pink Speed Queen pheno, a white and resinous speed queen pheno, and 4 more Speed Queens at different stages of budding. Here are some group shots first:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    some pics of the purple bushy bagseed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the monster stem elbow from super cropping, and three main branches from topping. [​IMG]
    The little indica bagseed
    [​IMG]
    a resiny bud on the white SQ
    [​IMG]
    The pink budded beast!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and a shot of the 6'5 leggy sativa
    [​IMG]
    More budshots to come!

12. delicious looking pics man

13. Supercropping? Ilike the sound of that... +rep

14. Plan B, supercropping is the process of making a bend in the stem by gently rolling the stem between the fingers until the inner layer breaks. After about a week the stem heals and gets bigger at the crease, which lets more nutrients and water get to the top, and creates more lateral grow tips. I only did it once, then I topped a month later on the bushy purp bagseed. I had good results with LST, Topping, and supercropping this grow but lst and supercropping in combination have the greatest effect on overall yeild (imo). More growth tips from supercropping combined with more sun from the lst creates extremely bushy, heavy budded plants.

15. NEbud, brilliant pics. +rep

16. Everyones plants r looking so good, I cannot wait to harvest, its driving me mad I say, MAD! ;) JOE>

17. Man you gotta love them pink pistils, is that what Speed queen is supposed to look like? if it is supposed to be pink then I think I might just have to look at getting some of that one

18. Thanks 420! I'm definately going to give that a try next season. One more quick question. How did you get full size pics attached. Every pic I upload needs to be cropped for example...

19. ... for example:

Attached Files: