seekin seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mangochut, Aug 27, 2006.

1. do most people get their outdoor seeds from grasscity. can someone recommend a good one (strain) that's on here? are there any other good seed vendors?

I forgot to ask is it a risk that customs will open up a seed package sent to me by the supplier and keep it, or worse still tell the athorities about the fact it's headed to me

2. Ive been wondering the same thing, i heard that if they do get your seeds they just take them and its over, they dont come after you or anything. But i would like to get more input on this. Anybody know? I figure i will order my seeds around christmas time so they are so busy and flooded with mail that they dont have the time to check as good as they would if it wasnt so busy.

3. If oyur looking for seeds just check out dr chronic ive used him in the past and hes always been a reliable source. I have never heard anything negative about his business before

4. Now that is a smart idea. +rep

5. Thats who im going to be buying seeds from. I think im going to make 2 seperate orders just incase they do get confiscated i still have another chance with the other order.

When you buy from dr chronic does he send the seeds hidden inside something? Or is it just the seeds in a box?

6. I wont say how they send them other than they are concealed just fine. You never know who's watching. The Doc rocks.

7. How do i contact dr chronic? Just PM. this site is pretty awsome.

8. know go to dr chronics website.. and yea it is.

9. Just thought id repost this so nobody accidentally gets too specific.

Loose lips, sink ships.