Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Crazy Ass Spiders

• Please log in to reply

tommy toke alot

tommy toke alot

• Banned by Moderators
  • 499 posts

poor mice!

i second this

cute little mouse gets fucked up by a spider
fuckin sucks

SammySess

SammySess

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,384 posts
That is so mean i feel so bad for the mouse, u can say its nature but like, that particular mouse wouldnt be running around in that spiders natural habitat... it wasnt meant to be! NOoOoOoOoOOOO! I hope its gone to a better place

Gus Fring

Gus Fring

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

That is so mean i feel so bad for the mouse, u can say its nature but like, that particular mouse wouldnt be running around in that spiders natural habitat... it wasnt meant to be! NOoOoOoOoOOOO! I hope its gone to a better place

Well no. But right now this kind of spider just caught a wild mouse and ate it. they say they're know to eat some small birds. Basically the same thing.

One is just naturally occurring and one is staged (since the spider is unable to actually hunt naturally)

but yeah I know poor mouse lol. but we all gotta eat. if you were that spider you'd want someone to feed you a mouse too.

to me the craziest shit is that there are actually spiders who can eat mice! (those mice weren't that small either) fuckers are HUGE

Edited by Gus Fring, 30 September 2012 - 11:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users