DNorris - SouthernStarSeeds - SnoJack - RDWC - 1000 HPS

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DNorris, Sep 27, 2012.

1. how goes the wedding planning and the weight loss?

great choices on the bean drops btw! gonna be some good fire there, cant wait to see the bubblefuck grown! havent seen that get ran in a while, not to mention I think i got one stashed somewhere in my seed pile...

2. Wedding is over!! What a relief.. Talk about stressful. I was hemorrhagic get money for a year. I have stabilized my weight right around 139, and I am happy with that! Thanks for asking Krop! How are things with you? Anything new and exciting? I know I have a lot of catching up to do :)

I'm super excited for all the strains! Something new to try..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #1563 Kroptonik, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    glad to hear everything went well with the nuptials and glad you're sittin at the weight you wanted! the hardest part is stickin there :laughing:
    things are goin alright for me, the usual school crap startin on monday. I got a shitty schedule this quarter, but what can ya do if thats when the classes are :rolleyes: 8-9:30am class and a 5:30 class  at least 2 days a week (don't 100% have my schedule memorized yet lol)

4. Ewwww that schedule does suck! Hopefully next quarter will be better! No one likes an 8 am class :)

5. #1565 Kroptonik, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    yeah, i already know which class im gonna fail that quarter..... :laughing:  Im not a morning person at all...unless im still awake :rolleyes:

6. I hear that.. I'm not a morning person even.. When I was in college I avoided those classes like the plague. When I started my first 8 am job it was a nightmare!

7. yeah, last quarter my earliest class was at 1:30, and I had to do nothing in that class, and i graded myself at the end of the quarter....the other classes were from like 5:30-8:30

8. The only beans that haven't cracked yet are 2 bubble fucks and 1 blue window. Happy camper here!!

9. D much going on..i'm on wave 4 of haz c here..clones went outdrs at 20'', just had a haz c harvest (52 gms) going to have another in 20 days..my haz c xSKS cross was sucessful and the seeds are viable ( two under led)..i'm liking my chi chi fu fu lites with remote cntrl..i've got a good supply  of seeds from my cross, a stocked larder of pot with more coming in nxt mo..i ordered seeds today feminized so i can stay on trk in case both seedlings are male when i flip at 8''..plus i think haz c does best in x-mas tree shape..it's not that productive when scrogged or LST'd imo so i ordered Blue Thai 3-pk that i've grown with great success previously..had it sent to grow ptnr's hse and didn't use attitude this time..they're burned..i pulled both my hid lites and replaced with leds..led in cab 1 gets replaced early next mo with wall to wall led reflector..96x3w..grw ptnr has two flwrng SKS plnts in sip's..all my outdr is sip's this time
    flypaper n cpt j's dbb 002.JPG flypaper n cpt j's dbb 004.JPG flypaper n cpt j's dbb 009.JPG flypaper n cpt j's dbb 010.JPG flypaper n cpt j's dbb 012.JPG 52 gms 003.JPG haz c seeded jarred 001.JPG lg visit 014.JPG

10. Well glad to see ya survived the nuptial, about time you got back to work(growing pot for us droolers). :smoke:
    Ouch, there's only one way to have it worse and thats to have an instructor that talks in monotone, my early history prof could put the sun out if he talked long enough. :eek:

So D, I had the coolest thing happen this summer :ey: ...I chopped down a couple of plants on the hill and processed them back in early august, I had to go backon the hill to clean up my area so the hunters would overlook the area :devious: , and as I was picking shit up I looked down at the one of the 2 pots and that damn stripped off main stalk had revegged, go figure I must have left a couple of fan leaves on it, I'll grab a couple of picts and post them next week if I remember. :smoke:

11. Mengle everything looks great! Can't wait to see that blue Thai!! Sounds like you are rolling well. Love the pics of the cuttings. Good to see hazC is treating you well. Maybe I need to give her another shot. I don't think I had the right pheno.

Chimera I never stopped growing just haven't been giving the needed attention and was to lazy to take any pics. I've just been so busy with everything. I just got back from a chiago weekend last weekend. That's crazy that your plant on the hill revegged. Just goes to show how vigilant of a plant we grow!!

12. #1572 uscalus storm, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Where'd she go?!

13. U Storm first she got a promotion at the job and then married..she'll be back when the snows come and everybody is stuck indrs..lol!

14. Ohhh mengle :) you were so right. I'm checking it. Things have been a whirlwind.. I am heading on vacation on Monday. :) time for some fun in the sun! Real sun ;) ;)

Hoped everyone is great! Happy turkey day to all of you!

15. Here are a couple pics of what I have been doing..

Seek Kush skunk (IRG) - staple still for me

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418189653.215748.jpg

GPX (IRG) - hoping for a girl!! Still in veg.. She will move to flower after SKS comes down.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418189692.101656.jpg

I also have some Wizz fizz (SSS)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418189820.536722.jpg

Happy holidays everyone!

16. Wizz Fizz is male. It's been removed from the room. I did however move the GPX to the flower room and SHE has already started to show white pistols in 23/7 light. I have a girl which makes me super excited! This was one of my must grows from IRG. Super pumped for this plant even if I don't get the purple pheno :)

17. GPX from IRG - the last one I had and its a female!! So excited for this plant :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418787384.511558.jpg

18. D i'm rebuilding the bkyrd and grw space..you're gonna be surprised..no pics till my nu el cheapo camera arrives..''used'' nu that is..lol!

19. #1579 Olde School, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Hey GurlFriend, Happy HollyDAZE to you over in O-HO-HO land.
    Congrats on the wedding. Although all us guys are gonna be crying that we missed our chance, it's always good that you found one worth keeping. Unless he gives you grief then you know we got your back ;)

Enjoy the holiday season & hope to see you back on here soon.

P.S. I wouldn't worry about the weight if I were you... i quit smoking and gained 25 pounds. Looks like I ate an entire ass and it all settled right in my BELLY. :)

20. D i got my new fence installed and now i gotta tweak stuff.. fence installed 013.JPG