Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Why did I get high randomly?

• Please log in to reply

Nicole311

Nicole311

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Yesterday I was smoking some bud that's a higher quality than what I usually get. It got me really high and I went to sleep. This morning I wake up at 7 and don't feel high at all, so I go to school. Then, in class at about 10 I feel high randomly. Is this weird? I've also had my high last 2 days from the same bud.

thenadlad

thenadlad

Greenie Sr.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
When I first started smoking weed I would sometimes experience what you're feeling. Usually early during school at about 10 like you said I'd start feeling pretty high again. Not like I had just smoked a bowl, but more of an afterglow. It happened to me probably 5 times total. As you start smoking more and your body becomes more used to weed, you'll stop encountering this.

davidtokehead

davidtokehead

marijuana chupacabra

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,504 posts
yeah that happens, when i smoke for the first time, i was high from like 6pm till midnight, and then the nextday i had an afterglow all day.

OGgarfield

OGgarfield

Blunt enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 839 posts
I know that feel man, I used to get it in class all the time last year.

MichaelMongrel

MichaelMongrel

35 is MVP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,089 posts
My first week smoking, about the 3rd time I smoked, I woke up the day after immediately still feeling the high. And I had at least 6 hours of sleep too.

Masterreeferr

Masterreeferr

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
Nothing weird about it. It's extremely common when you first start smoking, after long t-breaks, or on stronger weed than youre used to, like you said. I forget the term for it, but it happens to a lot of people. Sometimes you fall asleep and wake up high, other times you fall asleep and wake up fine and feel high later in the day.

Insomniac13

Insomniac13

Forever Deprived of Sleep

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
That happened to me so often when I started. Like everyone else has said, it's completely normal. I love that feeling :D

omg nipz

omg nipz

high, how are you?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,130 posts
Enjoy it! It's a free inconspicuous high :).

tem4jafa

tem4jafa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 567 posts
its not really a high lol its like just a good feeling its one of the best parts about smokin weed nd u get more off danks

h i g h

h i g h

Legalize Psychedelics

• Registered Upgraded
  • 971 posts
when i first started smoking and not everyday, a few days after some smoking i would get this weird "off" feeling. not high but off, but calm. now, recently i quit smoking everyday and now i get this uplifting clear short orgasm like high on days im not high. btw im so high

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,779 posts

passthebilly

passthebilly

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,418 posts
ah yes.. when I was toking up daily my friends told me it made no difference if I came high or sober to school.. I always looked high haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users