Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Medical Marijuana Card Under 18, California?

• Please log in to reply

TRAILBLAZ3R

TRAILBLAZ3R

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I know you can have one if you are under 18 but i believe 16 or older. Im 17 years old and live in Santa Monica. Theres many 'Kush Doctors' on the Venice beach boardwalk that practically handout recommendations for $35. Could i walk in with my 22 year old friend (who has a card) into a Venice 'kush doctor' act like he is my guardian and get a card for myself?? i am 17 and have my license.

Señor PoopiePants

Señor PoopiePants

I immediately regret this decision!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,225 posts
Posted Image

Scar 420

Scar 420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 587 posts

I know you can have one if you are under 18 but i believe 16 or older. Im 17 years old and live in Santa Monica. Theres many 'Kush Doctors' on the Venice beach boardwalk that practically handout recommendations for $35. Could i walk in with my 22 year old friend (who has a card) into a Venice 'kush doctor' act like he is my guardian and get a card for myself?? i am 17 and have my license.

Read the rules, u have to be 18 to be on GC

Stride420

Stride420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,523 posts
Trying to get a med card without having a medical issue....(Don't say you have a medical issue, if you did have a serious issue your parents would be lenient on getting you a card). And gotta be 18 to post here. You're gonna get flamed and banned.

Best of luck.

Guest_Toastin'_*

Guest_Toastin'_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
No dude just wait til you are old enough to get one.

Shizmot

Shizmot

Swang left, turnin right

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,446 posts
(Insert rage about OPs age here)

Javarius Reptar

Javarius Reptar

High Flyer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,393 posts
Omg he isn't 18!!!?
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

kingdomofmauri

kingdomofmauri

• Registered Upgraded
  • 772 posts
You would need your parents, not your 22 year old friend pretending to be a guardian. Use your brain.

Guest_Toastin'_*

Guest_Toastin'_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

(17?!? Your going to get banned OP haha)

Ok i did it ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users