The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Whizz Kit - Drug Test Help

• by xxkmanxx
  • Sep 24 2012 04:49 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Badfish

• xxkmanxx
  • Old School
  • 831 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

I have a important question. I got the Whizz Kit a few days ago as backup. I wanted to get clean and I really tried. I Stopped smoking for 3 weeks, I ate less fatty foods, I ran about 5 miles give or take every day or two, and my piss is still dirty. So now I need to use this Whizz Kit cause I got offered a job, and I need to take a drug test. So my question is since I've taken drug tests before, I know a lot of times they make you wait. So if I have a heat pack on it will it get too hot, and what can I do if it does get too hot? Any info is much appreciated. Thanks so much.
Replies (2)

• Badfish

• xxkmanxx
  • Old School
  • 831 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

I've been doing some research. I read that you should use the heat pads to get the synthetic urine to the right temp 92-100 degrees and then strap on the whizz kit without the heat pads and your body heat will maintain the correct temp. Will this work? Thanks.

• herban
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hey did you pass the test? I used the whizz kit with synthetic urine today & I'm nervous that the lab will know it's fake. Thought I'd find out how yours went & hopefully put my mind at ease.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved