Whizz Kit - Drug Test Help

Discussion in 'General' started by xxkmanxx, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I have a important question. I got the Whizz Kit a few days ago as backup. I wanted to get clean and I really tried. I Stopped smoking for 3 weeks, I ate less fatty foods, I ran about 5 miles give or take every day or two, and my piss is still dirty. So now I need to use this Whizz Kit cause I got offered a job, and I need to take a drug test. So my question is since I've taken drug tests before, I know a lot of times they make you wait. So if I have a heat pack on it will it get too hot, and what can I do if it does get too hot? Any info is much appreciated. Thanks so much.

2. I've been doing some research. I read that you should use the heat pads to get the synthetic urine to the right temp 92-100 degrees and then strap on the whizz kit without the heat pads and your body heat will maintain the correct temp. Will this work? Thanks.

3. Hey did you pass the test? I used the whizz kit with synthetic urine today & I'm nervous that the lab will know it's fake. Thought I'd find out how yours went & hopefully put my mind at ease.