Led Grow Lights?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by mokepot, Aug 25, 2006.

1. #41 The builder, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
  2. hi mate go to this website hope this helps kind regards

ledgrows.co.uk - Home

3. Price and lights acctually depends on your requirement, distance from light to plant, lumen output and what wattage equiv to.etc. Of course first manufacturers will have high price, but sure to cut down in future. So, just hold on if you can't find reasonable price.

4. Ha guys im using these Led 180 they produce 240Wt system from LED GROW HYDRO I have done some extensive research on these and many others like lite-house and GGGH. none have the spectrum range and or output like these.

you can check out my grow with them here

if your looking to buy them tell them renegadz paintball referred you.

5. Anyone know of any good reliable companies making LED Grow Lights in the US? I have heard a lot of the Chinese brands are cheap crap.

Thanks
    LED Grow Lights

6. [FONT=&quot]The LED lights require a very low voltage and therefore consume much less electricity than a normal light and they stay relatively cool.[/FONT]

7. the ones i sell are USA made.
    here is my 3 rd grow

L@@K here at the 3rd attempt LED GROW

8. check out my LED grow #3

9. 3 time is a charm LED grow
    Code:
    [URL="http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/781235-led-grow-3rd-times-charm-l@@k.html"]http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/781235-led-grow-3rd-times-charm-l@@k.html[/URL]

10. [FONT=&quot]I have once visited this website before and find the gown lights are appealing. I am wondering which one is suitable for my 2 month baby. I mean the lumen output. Is there anything else needs to be taken into consideration? [/FONT]

11. This is a problem, some good plant the light is very expensive, cheap and bad,how about from some manufacturers in direct purchase. Some manufacturers warranty period free the freight.

12. Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting the best bang for your buck check out my threads

13. it very perfect,where are you store?

14. Voltage indicates nothing about power consumption. :rolleyes:

15. Ehhh, not completely right. It only indicates voltage when related to amperes.

16. realy, may i know all of they produt?

17. #58 TBM, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
    Half the posts in this thread are from crappy LED shysters. You all lie about actual light power, you all lie about lifespan claims of 50000 hrs. You are a bunch of shysters.

Wonder what you do for a living.

I bet its making crappy lights and hawking them on message boards.

Chinese are EVERYWHERE!

18. Too bad all the lights sold from China suck compared to my DIY arrays. Go hawk your shit somewhere else.

19. #60 TBM, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011

I build my own, so yes, I've tested LEDs and grow with them. I don't, however, buy crap from shyster LED retailers who all lie. Read the specs, all lies. I'd rather have a quality product.

I run my 1W LEDs at 1.25W for red and 1.5-1.75W for blue/white. I guess mine can handle the power because I know how to spec an LED and properly cool it. I don't have to worry about profit margins so I use top shelf LEDs.