Theory on December 21, 2012

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by FatDutchie, Sep 24, 2012.

1. After doing alot of thinking I have come up with a theory on December 21, 2012.
    We as human's are on a certain level of consciousness, I am not talking about intelligence, I am talking about being aware of the world around you. Being "intune" with the energy of the world. Now, with that being say the myans, Egyptians, and The Shang Dynasty were all on a higher level of consciousness. The Egyptians were able to construct The Great Pyramid's that align perfectly with orion's belt. They were able to do this not because they learned it, they just knew. There was a collective consciousnesses that this was the spot to build it! They did not argue with themselves because they understood what the universe was trying to tell them. Both the Shang Dynasty and Myan's talk about different different stages of consciousness that we go through in time. I don't want to go into the different stages of consciousness because that is a different post for a different time!:p They speak of these in there stone texts(we know them as the Myan calendar and the Chinese Oracle). These stone texts both end on the date December 21, 2012.
    When people hear this they think the worst. They are quick to think that its the end of the world or dooms day. I think something different, I believe that on December 21, 2012 the world will have a certain energy where anyone can become aware of it. If you do not understand what I'm talking about maybe you need to look deeper in yourself to find the true answers. I believe that through little to no meditation on that day, we will be able to do great things. If you believe

2. I'm going to try my hardest to believe that you can't do anything.
    I believe I will win.

3. God marked this date in our minds for our a reason. I believe in God. Something will happen. Inb4 God isn't real.

4. what great things do you think might be obtained through little to no meditation on that day? should one prepare for such an event? what makes you so sure this isn't just another hoax?

I've heard of this before, it just seems odd but not too unrealistic i hope so anyways

5. I'm still waiting for the rapture to happen... :bongin:

6. They actually did learn about it...Egyptian's and Mayan's specifically had a very good education system, studying things they did not know about to better understand, but they did it with a more artistic intent rather than a "How do we make it so we don't have to do anything" like it is today. The Mayan's were a very advanced civilization, they recorded almost everything in one way or the other, most of which hasn't even been found but is theorized to exist and destroyed just based on the amount of information they did record.

Most if not all of their educations was developed out of the sky, stars, planets and what have you. Trust me, they studied these things to great lengths to understand them as well as they did...It isn't something you just wake up with an understanding of, no matter what you would like to believe.

That said...Not much of fuck all is going to happen in December, sorry to burst your bubble.:cool:

7. on december 21st/22nd Imma trip the fuck out... those aliens are gonna need somebody able to communicate with them xP

8. sorry to burst my bubble? If you read the title its a theory I'm not telling you to believe it.

9. This theory greatly interested me a few months ago, I did some research on the YouTube and found 2 collective hours of mind fuck. Look up HIDDENHUMANHISTORY its about an hour or so long, it does have a animation video clip to go with the voice over but bare with it trust me, if this interests Yu look up spirit science and watch the videos 1-12 their about 15 minutes a piece

10. [quote name='"mirage9222"']God marked this date in our minds for our a reason. I believe in God. Something will happen. Inb4 God isn't real.[/quote]

Um I'm pretty sure the Mayans put the date in our minds, and I'm almost positive they didn't believe in God.

11. God puts everything in our minds. God created the Mayans. God put the date in the Mayans minds.

12. [quote name='"mirage9222"']

God puts everything in our minds. God created the Mayans. God put the date in the Mayans minds.[/quote]

I definitely don't agree with that. But I'm not gonna start a religious argument.

13. this right here is the mind of a religious person!

14. [quote name='"mirage9222"']

God puts everything in our minds. God created the Mayans. God put the date in the Mayans minds.[/quote]

Yeah but mynas also grew corn, and what does corn make? Whiskey, there ya have it. They're just a bunch of drunks who wanted to get a cheap laugh by freaking everyone out.

15. Cool theory :) everyone thinks some apocalypse will happen. Well ...
    Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil") is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind. Today the term is often used to refer to the end of the world, which may be a shortening of the phrase apokalupsis eschaton which literally means "revelation at the end of the æon, or age".

It fits

16. :bolt::bolt::bolt:

:bolt:

17. God does this, God does that. God sends hurricanes, lightning bolts, rabid bears, and puts the motivation for rape and murder into ppl's minds. God must be some psychotic Zeus.

18. I don't believe in any organized religion. Religion is bad.

Nice try though.

God is a troll

You may not believe in it now, but you will one day. Even though I used to be an atheist, atheists seem pretty dumb. Maybe it's just because I know the real truth.

19. I can only respond to the words you say. So if you talk and act like a religious person then I'm going to treat you like a religious person. If your going to act like a child, stay off this thread.

20. #20 mirage9222, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012

Children are usually stubborn and unable to admit when they're wrong. There was nothing childish about my response. One day you'll believe.