Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Baking soda water to pass drug test.

• Please log in to reply

StinkyMagee

StinkyMagee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
I've been told that if you put 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda into water and drink it you can sweat your system out in a night or so. Anybody wanna confirm/deny that? It'd be nice to be able to smoke up to the night before my job interview :D

michael015

michael015

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 536 posts
Really just take a t break...

TheOtherWay

TheOtherWay

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
This will not work.

Guest_AlbitheDragon_*

Guest_AlbitheDragon_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
It won't work. Just sack up and lay off the green until after your test.

Crispy21

Crispy21

Not Banned By Moderators

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,583 posts
It works, trust me

r r

r r

Ron Paul for President!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts
Im curious... If you smoke every day for a year, then took a T-break to pass a drug test...
How long of a T-break would you take?

Doc-J

Doc-J

Dont mind me, Im fucked up on cornbread

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,743 posts

Im curious... If you smoke every day for a year, then took a T-break to pass a drug test...

15 to 30 days will cover you most of the time.

TheOtherWay

TheOtherWay

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Depends on how fat you are and how much exercise you do. I'm good in about two weeks, regardless of much I smoke. Obese and sedentary people can take up to 45 days. 30 days is a good average.

GreyEclipse

GreyEclipse

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,542 posts
It gets out of my system within two weeks.

StinkyMagee

StinkyMagee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
To all of you saying that I just need to take a T break. I never said I couldn't or anything but I'd prefer to just smoke and get it all out at once. Don't gotta be a dick about it. Just a preference.

Not Meg

Not Meg

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 137 posts
nobodys trying to be a dick man it just doesn't work like that. if that really worked none of us would take t breaks lmao

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's just "The Doctor"

• Gold Member
  • 29,932 posts

silentsmoker42o

silentsmoker42o

Silent Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts
Take detox that shit works

Doc-J

Doc-J

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,743 posts

To all of you saying that I just need to take a T break. I never said I couldn't or anything but I'd prefer to just smoke and get it all out at once. Don't gotta be a dick about it. Just a preference.

It is because all of the quick fix home remedies and detox drinks are BS. They may work for some people, but they are not 100% by any means. Quitting and letting nature handle it, or substituting urine are the only ways you can be garaunteed to pass. I see people fail all the time after trying some stupid quick fix.

silentsmoker42o

silentsmoker42o

Silent Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts
Detox drinks are not BS most of the time people don't follow the directions carefully. I have taken it 3 times for 3 different drug tests and have passed each time and I'm a daily smoker have been for years.

Doc-J

Doc-J

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,743 posts

Detox drinks are not BS most of the time people don't follow the directions carefully. I have taken it 3 times for 3 different drug tests and have passed each time and I'm a daily smoker have been for years.

Didn't work for me, I follow directions just fine. I see too many people fail after using these things for it to user error. You could slap a detox label on a bottle of gatoraide and somebody out there will swear it worked.

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
Baking soda!? Lmao are you that desperate?

Good luck lol

austyn12

austyn12

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,563 posts

I've been told that if you put 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda into water and drink it you can sweat your system out in a night or so. Anybody wanna confirm/deny that? It'd be nice to be able to smoke up to the night before my job interview :D

clean piss and heat pad,wiznator (35$), or tbreak dont smoke spice its illagel and dangerous ontop of that it only lasts a hour.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users