Why do people hate Zig Zags?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by lilish4, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Raws are my favorite, but zig zags are second. People hate on them because they are "gas station" papers, but whatever.

2. Same here, man. If i run out of Zig Zags, the only other paper i'll use is Bugler, just because I get it in the pack with the tobacco, so I roll spliffs for a hot minute. lol

3. raws are dope as fuck but honestly there's nothing like a king sized zig zag, they burn so smoothly and take forever to burn, imo zig zag's are better but in the long run a lot of stoners prefer smoking on a daily routine like me and smoking zags/blunts on a daily basis kills my lungs, so a raw is definitely nicer to grow into as a habit

i've used clear papers but they don't burn as good as others

4. yeah i was excited to use the clear papers to but was very disappointed they taste like shit worst papers i have ever used

5. I use zig zags ALL THE TIME. Specifically the blueberry, peach, and vanilla wraps are my favorites. They work great. 👌

6. I have used zaglers (zig zags) for years. Always have, always will. No problem.

7. I like elements.

Rice paper is less harsh on my lung disease.

8. #48 lisamc, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    I like zig zags. Who could hate them?? But I did get some rice papers last time.. I like them but my heart is with zig zag

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Elements are preferable to zig zags or Raws in my opinion.

10. I'll always roll with zig zags... Keep it o.g blades

11. Randys papers all the way!!!! It comes with a thin wire that can be used as its own roach clip!

12. I honestly use zig zags when im in the mood for a throw back kinda night throw pink floyd etc on roll up a fatty and play atari. the weird thing is im only 24

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Thick white bleached paper with horse glue to stick...

That screams toxic to me!

14. zig zags are the bomb

15. Zig Zags taste like booty, thats why everyone hates em :p

16. zig zags are all good if your smoking a joint at a time.

but i noticed after 2 back to back joints, you feel the irritation on your throat quite a bit.

hemp papers like RAW dont seem to burn AS much

17. #57 Infinite Experience, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    I like RAWs because they're not as harsh and they don't have a chemical taste to them. But I can assure you Zig Zags are much better than some of the cheaper, shittier quality papers I've tried.

18. #58 BugPoop, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    Zig zags are alright. I don't have anything against em, but id rather use raws.. And the clear papers are made of plant cellulose and they're ok but kinda hard to roll. Not too hard tho. Your local headshop or a lot of tobacco stores have em.

19. Why smoke bleach an chemicals when you don't have to, burn to quick and are extra harsh all cuz of the paper,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. i use juicy jays usually, if nto then i go with zigzags. clear papers are cool sometimes, but they taste funny when you burn them