Why do people hate Zig Zags?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by lilish4, Sep 23, 2012.

1. lol those are the only ones I use hahahaha

2. [quote name='"lilish4"']
    lol those are the only ones I use hahahaha[/quote]

Really? I dunno I only ever got one pack and they had a really odd flavor

3. lol yeah I mean to me they taste like what I think rolling weed in paper would taste like... Weed and a hint of paper lol

4. Orange Zig Zags are the only ones I really have a problem taste wise with, but they're so fuckin' easy to roll with.

5. Papers paper. I go with what is the cheapest. Usuall joker round here. Love zig zag though. Worked for me for many years. Also if you havmt tried the wired papers your missing out!

6. same here other papers suck ive tryed raws,celulose papers,and alot of other brands.zig zags are always in my wallet 1 1/4 only tho or blunt wraps

7. Im an OCB guy, but I do also have a pack of Zig Zags and Rizzlas in my draw

8. I have been known to roll some of the smallest joints you have ever seen with glueless OCB's :eek:

9. I use ziggys when I roll. I only smoke a joint every few months tho. Bong rips ftw

10. Biggest difference for me is the texture of the paper. Raws have that slippery texture which makes it super easy to roll properly. Whenever I use zig zags, the friction of the paper-y texture makes me struggle. And I'm good at rolling joints, so its not like I'm doing it wrong. It's just a preference.

11. Ive never heard any hate on them. Maybe its cause theyre often sold in gas stations. Lots of people like Raws cause theyre more natural

12. I always buy Zig-Zags, my brothers always used them (they moved on to the Tops brand). The clear papers you are thinking of are Rice Paper, I've smoked with them a few times but they don't burn too well.

13. I usually buy hemp, but i bought a pack of zags in a pinch. My old school hippie friend (real old school) told me that Zig Zags had asbestos in them back in the day :eek: Not sure if it's true or not.

14. The clerk at my 7-11 knows me as the "orange zigzag rolling paper guy" I practically buy a pack every time I go inside

15. I think most of us started with orange zags, I did. From the zig zag brand I like the ultra thins but raw still tops them. It's not that we hate em, there's just many better choices. :smoking:

16. a lot of people chose raws because they burn evenly, slowly, and don't taste nasty like most papers.

17. I smoked orange zags for 15 years and I've been smoking for 16 absolutely love the Raws wont ever go back thanks for the memories or the lost of em lol Zags but found someone else love that they come in packs of three hundred def check out!

18. #38 420dopeaf, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    People hate zig zags ? o_O i heard thats a capital offense in 49 states. lol but nah seriously zigs are freaking dope whenever i go to queens i buy like 4 packs of slow burning zigs

19. I get zags thats what my gas station sells lol.

20. Haven't tried Zig Zags papers before but I usually buy Hemp papers or other recommended brands from the headshops I visit.