Why do people hate Zig Zags?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by lilish4, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Everyone I know shits on them. They either hate joints all together or use Raw papers. Idk I've always used Zig Zags and i like em a lot idk why they get no love!

Quick side note anyone ever use clear rolling papers? I saw Sailas smoke em on the TV show Weeds once and they just seem cool lol.

2. Its a Rawnation man.... lol

3. I like Zig zags... It's about the only papers I use...;)

4. Zig Zags were the first rolling paper I ever used. They had a weird taste to them that I didn't like. When I switched over to RAW I noticed a BIG difference in the way they burn and tasted. RAW papers burn slow and they don't leave a nasty taste. Clear rolling papers seem kind of sketchy.

5. lmao what the hell?

6. Zig zags are awsome but I prefer jobs 1 1/4 I dunno just somthin a out jobs taste I always have to smoke more

7. yeah man me too lol

8. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']

lmao what the hell?[/quote]

Thats what I said LOL!!

9. ummm Ok...:smoking:

10. [quote name='"rizzo30"']Zip Lock bags won't really keep your bud fresh like glass mason jars will. Glass jars are more air tight than the porous plastic which zip lock bags use.[/quote]

Swing and a miss

11. lol what? We talking about rolling papers bro

12. yeah I honestly dont think I've ever smoked anything but zigs. I need to get myself some raw papers to try out

13. :) Sorry about that guys. I saw zig zag and thought of zip lock for some reason. I know its kind of close, but I just over looked it.

14. [quote name='"rizzo30"']:) Sorry about that guys. I saw zig zag and thought of zip lock for some reason. I know its kind of close, but I just over looked it.[/quote]

We are just poking fun

15. I don't hate them but Raws are much better for taste.

16. I've tried the Raws... I will stick to zig zag ultra thins...:cool:

17. Smoke a zag platinum ultra thin and tell me what you dont like. thts right! you cant

18. [quote name='"Benderbob"']

I've tried the Raws... I will stick to zig zag ultra thins...:cool:[/quote]

The only zig zags that I don't like are the original

19. I honestly love zig zags and love to use them

20. I love zig zags lol, I use them like 99% of the time I roll.