Hash oil vaporizer pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mppaintball, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Hey, quick question regarding pen vapes. I'm thinking about getting one for stealth toking, and I was curious about how many hits do you get out of this with a gram of wax?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2.  This is so great am alive to testify the good work of hemp oil and its miracle healing.

In April 10th 2012 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only ten months on earth to live. I shared tears and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and go just like that.

My mom came to visit me in Serbia two months later and bought me some hemp oil product saying  that it works well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefits and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
    Last week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Rick Simpson hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family in forever grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

Last week my mom gave me his email and phone number which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving. Below information.

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com
    +447024078253

3.  This is so great am alive to testify the good work of hemp oil and its miracle healing.

In April 10th 2012 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only ten months on earth to live. I shared tears and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and go just like that.

My mom came to visit me in Serbia two months later and bought me some hemp oil product saying  that it works well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefits and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
    Last week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Rick Simpson hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family in forever grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

Last week my mom gave me his email and phone number which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving. Below information.

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com
    +447024078253

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424036586.996954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum