Hash oil vaporizer pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mppaintball, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Recently picked up a vaporizer pen for smoking hash oil concentrates. I'm loving it so far, nice large hits. Using some co2 oil from the local dispensary currently

Attached Files:

2. hows the co2 oil?!

3. is this thing kinda like an e cig?

4. i was also wondering that

5. It's nice, has a good taste, and is super easy to load in the pen. I'm loving it

6. It is kinda like an e cig but made for smoking hash oil like bho

7. are you in colorado? I had a hash pen from a dispensary a while back, but it looked nothing like that.

8. I'm in Washington but I got this online from some company in California. It is very similar to the g pen but a little cheaper

9. how much was it? it looks a lot like a rebranded ego-t. The one I had was the same deal, though not as nice. I think mine was like $40, but I had to go a different dispensary to get the pure-hash cartridge (came prefilled). The carts were $45+ for a gram of co2, so it had a pretty high cost of operation

10. It's was $40 it has a refillable cartage with a wick system so you can just add some to the element on top as needed. They say you can just fill the while thing but I haven't tried yet. I get the hash oil for $30 to $50 so it's not too bad

11. Not to sure how these are constructed but just a heads up if its similar to a g-pen, the way they are made if you dont have any more oil in the cartridge the vape will start to vape the actual cartridge and you are inhaling plastic :eek: I'm sure you may know this but just a friendly heads up! :metal:

12. I would check out omicron carts or tv carts to use on that..

13. Do you think they will fit?

14. [quote name='"mppaintball"']Do you think they will fit?[/quote]

I think for the omicron you might need a 61o to 51o adapter but im pretty sure the tv carts are 51o connection.if yours is 3.7 volts then the low resistance carts will probably work best.

15. I will check the voltage when I get home, what brand are the tv cartridges?

16. [quote name='"mppaintball"']I will check the voltage when I get home, what brand are the tv cartridges?[/quote]

Thermovape.i would do some research for how they work with youre specific pen.its probably a normal 3.7 volt ego battery tho if its like a gpen since thats what they are.just make sure.omicron and thermovape are the cartridges that seem to be the best atm for oils and waxes.im probly gnna be getting a tv lv dart pretty soon for on the go dabbing.they seem to be better for crumbles where the omicron seems like it only works with more unstable oils

17. Awesome thanks for the info. So far I have just been using co2 oil which is very unstable so it works pretty well in the provided Cartridge but I would see waxes not working as we'll

18. [quote name='"Nk310"']Not to sure how these are constructed but just a heads up if its similar to a g-pen, the way they are made if you dont have any more oil in the cartridge the vape will start to vape the actual cartridge and you are inhaling plastic :eek: I'm sure you may know this but just a friendly heads up! :metal:[/quote]

I just bought the gpen today but I bought the glass tank to go with it so I don't think I have any plastic to worry about? I bought the set up to see if I want to switch to wax. That and I like the stealth part if the deal. So far I'm liking it.

19. hoestly, you should check out thcstick.com. their hash atty (which would probably fit on your vape) is the bomb

20. I want to know whats the best pen vape to use with the Dank Tanks.  I guess they are standardizing the threading to 510, whatever that number represents.  I tried reading this High Times article and this other review website, they weren't very helpful.  I have picked up a few good tips from Steve Elliot back when he did Toke of the Town and now that he's doing TokeSignals.com, but I don't know if his mention of the Tristick (www.tristickvape.com) is a good reference.  Their website leaves me with a few questions, like what is this unspecific "anti-plastic aftertaste filter," and does the normal Tristick come with a wall charger, or only a usb charger?

If anyone on the Grasscity knows what is the best pen vaporizer for use with the standardized 510 threading, please share.  And by best I mean all medical-qualify materials and no bright light shining off it.  Thanks!