• Sep 22 2012 10:48 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • mppaintball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

Recently picked up a vaporizer pen for smoking hash oil concentrates. I'm loving it so far, nice large hits. Using some co2 oil from the local dispensary currently

Attached Files

Replies (23)

• KannaKing

• eddiezheadiez
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

hows the co2 oil?!

• ...take ur hit?

• ppoi420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

is this thing kinda like an e cig?

• KannaKing

• eddiezheadiez
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

i was also wondering that

• PipPipPip
  • mppaintball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

It's nice, has a good taste, and is super easy to load in the pen. I'm loving it

• PipPipPip
  • mppaintball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

It is kinda like an e cig but made for smoking hash oil like bho

• ___________

• Bouldorado
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 998 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

are you in colorado? I had a hash pen from a dispensary a while back, but it looked nothing like that.

• PipPipPip
  • mppaintball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

I'm in Washington but I got this online from some company in California. It is very similar to the g pen but a little cheaper

• ___________

• Bouldorado
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 998 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

how much was it? it looks a lot like a rebranded ego-t. The one I had was the same deal, though not as nice. I think mine was like $40, but I had to go a different dispensary to get the pure-hash cartridge (came prefilled). The carts were $45+ for a gram of co2, so it had a pretty high cost of operation

• PipPipPip
  • mppaintball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

It's was $40 it has a refillable cartage with a wick system so you can just add some to the element on top as needed. They say you can just fill the while thing but I haven't tried yet. I get the hash oil for $30 to $50 so it's not too bad

• Nk310
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Not to sure how these are constructed but just a heads up if its similar to a g-pen, the way they are made if you dont have any more oil in the cartridge the vape will start to vape the actual cartridge and you are inhaling plastic :eek: I'm sure you may know this but just a friendly heads up! :metal:

• on the lia ri quia wi dia

• TokinUp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

I would check out omicron carts or tv carts to use on that..

• PipPipPip
  • mppaintball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

Do you think they will fit?

• TokinUp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

Do you think they will fit?

I think for the omicron you might need a 61o to 51o adapter but im pretty sure the tv carts are 51o connection.if yours is 3.7 volts then the low resistance carts will probably work best.

• PipPipPip
  • mppaintball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

I will check the voltage when I get home, what brand are the tv cartridges?

• TokinUp
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

I will check the voltage when I get home, what brand are the tv cartridges?

Thermovape.i would do some research for how they work with youre specific pen.its probably a normal 3.7 volt ego battery tho if its like a gpen since thats what they are.just make sure.omicron and thermovape are the cartridges that seem to be the best atm for oils and waxes.im probly gnna be getting a tv lv dart pretty soon for on the go dabbing.they seem to be better for crumbles where the omicron seems like it only works with more unstable oils

• PipPipPip
  • mppaintball
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

Awesome thanks for the info. So far I have just been using co2 oil which is very unstable so it works pretty well in the provided Cartridge but I would see waxes not working as we'll

• product of society

• caliweeds420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

Not to sure how these are constructed but just a heads up if its similar to a g-pen, the way they are made if you dont have any more oil in the cartridge the vape will start to vape the actual cartridge and you are inhaling plastic :eek: I'm sure you may know this but just a friendly heads up! :metal:

I just bought the gpen today but I bought the glass tank to go with it so I don't think I have any plastic to worry about? I bought the set up to see if I want to switch to wax. That and I like the stealth part if the deal. So far I'm liking it.

• PipPip
  • plinkadink
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

hoestly, you should check out thcstick.com. their hash atty (which would probably fit on your vape) is the bomb

• PipPipPip
  • Bill Densoyle
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

I want to know whats the best pen vape to use with the Dank Tanks.  I guess they are standardizing the threading to 510, whatever that number represents.  I tried reading this High Times article and this other review website, they weren't very helpful.  I have picked up a few good tips from Steve Elliot back when he did Toke of the Town and now that he's doing TokeSignals.com, but I don't know if his mention of the Tristick (www.tristickvape.com) is a good reference.  Their website leaves me with a few questions, like what is this unspecific "anti-plastic aftertaste filter," and does the normal Tristick come with a wall charger, or only a usb charger?

If anyone on the Grasscity knows what is the best pen vaporizer for use with the standardized 510 threading, please share.  And by best I mean all medical-qualify materials and no bright light shining off it.  Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved