Growing Ak-47. First time growing...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Super Effective, Sep 22, 2012.

1. How are you going to work on the seedlings when they are a foot deep in that bucket? I like basic black plastic plant pots. I replant from clone-seedling-3gallon-5or7gallon.

2. my seedlings are not in a bucket. They are in the humidity dome that I posted pics of.

3. #23 will3117, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    damn my babys are jumping now I must be full on in the veg stage there taking off...three weeks in i have them in 5 gallon buckets, there final pots.

I cut the tops off the buckets just under the handle wire and drilled holes around the base I then added river stones to a depth of about 2 inches and filled rest with a mix of fox farm ocean forest potting soil mixed with perlite at a ratio of 6 parts fox farms to 1 part perlite, I leached the perlite first to keep it clean and get rid of any nutes that might/were added by the manufacturer, after the modifications the pot is about 3 gallons of grow space.

I have not given them any nutes yet, just what they got from the root riot cubes and now from the fox farm ocean forest soil mix..one more day and they will be on there third Wednesday since sprouting.

I have not watered them since the transplant on Sunday soil still feels damp to me, maybe one or two more days till I water again. average temp 77.8 average humidity 45 percent...using mh set to 400 watts at 18 hrs per day.

I am running my 440cfm inline 18hrs a day as well, i tried to run it 15 mins on 30 mins off but found temp and humidity climbed fast even in this short amount of time, I may try to adjust again later but we will see...I think right now a 15 and 15 schedule on the fan is just to many stops and starts and might stress the equipment.

Hey super eff if its cool can I post grow info here so we can bounce shit off each other as we go?

4. #24 will3117, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    funny thing the seeds I bought seem to be the slow growers and the two free seeds are exploding, the paid for seeds are everest bud and the freebies are bubba 76 and og kush..The bubba 76 is the big grower it is almost 50 percent bigger than the next biggest plant? seedling? dont really know what to call them at this stage lol

5. yeah that's cool man.

6. Are you coming back will3117, updates?