FREE Nutrients / Gear

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Project ICE, Sep 22, 2012.

1. was drunk and so confused :(

2. hell yea, I'm gonna get on this. hope I get some goodies. just got to think up a good email, cuz I never know what to type really.

3. I don't think AN is gonna send 1L bottles. I hope they do, but doubt it. The 500ml bottle of voodoo is $70. Just bought one. So they would be sendin a pretty pricey "sample" at 1L. I was actually thinking about writing them the other day. My bottle of Voodoo leaks every time I shake it up. Not too horrible, but at $70 a bottle, I want ZERO spill. I'm running loads of their shit, Sensi grow and bloom a/b, connisuer a/b, big bud, bud candy, revive, Voodoo, final phase, prolly leaving something out. I love it. I'll run AN till I die or they go out of business.

4. P.S. you can talk to AN about growing marijuana, they will not hang up on you and WILL and seer any questions you have. They are the only company that will do that.

5. I think im going to think of a profosseional email and re do it. Like im a big farmer

6. [quote name='"Jbudz23"']I don't think AN is gonna send 1L bottles. I hope they do, but doubt it. The 500ml bottle of voodoo is $70. Just bought one. So they would be sendin a pretty pricey "sample" at 1L. I was actually thinking about writing them the other day. My bottle of Voodoo leaks every time I shake it up. Not too horrible, but at $70 a bottle, I want ZERO spill. I'm running loads of their shit, Sensi grow and bloom a/b, connisuer a/b, big bud, bud candy, revive, Voodoo, final phase, prolly leaving something out. I love it. I'll run AN till I die or they go out of business.[/quote]

Indeed they are both 1L bottles, ill post the email when I get home. I'm ecstatic that they are sending me anything really. I'm the same way, I love AN and will use their products till I stop growing or they go out of business. Their customer service is top notch in my opinion. I've emailed them to ask simple questions such as what nutes react better with certain supplements or asking them for a feeding chart they always respond fairly quick and they always know what their talking about. I love AN and will do so forever.

7. This I the email. As you can see it clearly sais 1L bottles. I'm stoked!

Attached Files:

8. Fuckin A man, hell ya! I'll have to email them about my leaky bottle, see what they can do for me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [quote name='"Jbudz23"']Fuckin A man, hell ya! I'll have to email them about my leaky bottle, see what they can do for me.[/quote]

Bro I advise being sencere. Don't be a begger, not saying your or are going to be. But like any business man they love hearing now Awsome their shit is. I wrote them to tell them I loved their jungle juice line how happy I am with their base nutes. And asked advice about supplements what they would suggest type thing. Turns out my email made it to the owner of AN and he sent the order to send me 1l big bud voodoo and a shirt. Which is cool as shit in my book luls. Good luck to you though bro, I'm sure they will more than happy to fix your issues. That's what makes AN the only nute company ill ever spend money on, hands down.

10. Ohhh AN is who emailed me back ! he didnt even tell me what he was going to send ! Cant wait to see

11. Thanks for this. What a great idea.

12. just got an email from root pouch, getting a sample. hope the rest reply soon. think the only ones I did was root pouch, AN, super natural, and hydrorush cuz the closest hydro store is a bit of a drive.

13. no luck with AN

14. AN has money back guarantee. Simply use up some then return.
    You wouldn't believe the near empty bottles my hydro guy refunds.
    People use 80% of the shit then say they don't like it. =money back

15. Hate to shake your faith but there are better nutrients out there man, don't be so closeminded lol

16. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']

Hate to shake your faith but there are better nutrients out there man, don't be so closeminded lol[/quote]

Luls I guess in a way I am. I'm just happy with AN. I'm a small time grow op, mostly autos with the occasional photo. The AN nutes just seem to react nice with the plants. What would you suggest as a fellow grower??

17. I'd suggest to keep an open mind. And don't fall for the cartooney labels.
    Traditionally AN is severely watered down compared to the competition.
    So if it takes double the amount of AN to = the same ppm from let's say GH.
    You get more bang for the buck elsewhere.

18. Technaflora is really good. I`ve used it both indoors and outdoors. The only drawback is that its not that popular and not alot of stores carry it.

19. cyco
    its what i use

20. very true......example: canna nutrients

very expensive though