FREE Nutrients / Gear

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Project ICE, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Just sent out emails to all the places that will send products to my home. Hope all goes well and I'll report back to let you know how it goes.

2. I emailed a couple lets see how it works out

3. I emailed a couple of them. Now its wait see if they do reply and with what.

4. Well I just got a reply from AN and their line was that they offer a 100% money back gaurentee and if your not satisfied simply return it to the store along with the recipt for a refund. So they basicly told me if you want to try our products go buy them.

5. What did you say to them?

This is the response i got

[​IMG]

6. The problem with samples is they usually aren't big enough to use more than a few times, and I don't like changing nutes every couple of weeks or mixing and matching too many different brands.

7. not nessecarily true.....
    "Supernatural brand" and "cutting edge solutions" pretty much gives you their entire lineup in quart sizes....which is good for an entire grow of roughly 3 plants

And as far as advanced nutrients goes....most people already use that....so why not get some extras for free

8. dont use the same email.....mix it up.....we dont want the same person receiving the same email and catching on

9. Yeah same person and same standard pre-written responce.

10. I emailed like 4 ir 5.smart pots said theyd sent a pot to a store by me... nother askrd for my adress ill check thst when i get to my comp. Other no answer so far

11. Bro advanced nutrients is sending me big bud and voodoo in 1L bottles!! Fuck yea! General hydroponics isn't goin to send me shit, so fuck em. I like AN any way thanks for the info ICE rep for you bro!

12. [quote name='"tplat"']

yup same here

13. [quote name='"JFlow941"']Bro advanced nutrients is sending me big bud and voodoo in 1L bottles!! Fuck yea! General hydroponics isn't goin to send me shit, so fuck em. I like AN any way thanks for the info ICE rep for you bro![/quote]

how?? they just sent me that same automated response

14. i emailed them telling them that i loved their products and was looking to get deeper into their suppliments i just didnt know where to start, so i asked for advice and samples if they could spare. shit they are sending me 1l bottles of big bud and voodoo i fucking love AN -

15. hell yeah jflow

its a matter of what representative you get and how you word things.

alot of people that work there suck

16. im sure it helped that i wrote out a sincere letter. I really do love advanced nutrients jungle juice line and i really do want to get into suppliments so a little bullshit with a lot of truth seems to be the ticket lol. im stoked as fuck bro, big bud is expensive as shit in my local hydro shop. and im getting it free 0$ i love them lol thanks for the info bro

17. yeah big bud is expensive near me too

i paid like 30 bucks for the small container

but there is a hydro shop "party" this saturday that im goin to..hoping to get some more big bud samples lol

18. it was 27$ a liter at my shop, i didnt see the price on voodoo but im sure its not cheap. i just think its fucking cool of them to send me 2L. With the way they handled my email they got a customer for life. Jungle Juice 3 part base and (once i get fem seeds) a shitload of suppliments.

19. Advanced Nutrients Sample Request

asked where im located, then I asked address? and they replied yes ! Forgot what I asked for exactly but thank you !I'll see about the others

20. ^ how else would they ship it to you?
    Lol