FREE Nutrients / Gear

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Project ICE, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Ah dang man, sorry....oh yeah!!! Look what else i recieved for free... 1396210274461.jpg ....btw...i won these. Another thing there Junior, ive held a full time job for the past 30 years and its not my problem you've been turned down. Shit, all they have to do is say no. For that matter, many companies have no problem releasing samples. It makes repeat paying customers when you are satisfied with their product. But if you still feel the need to kick ME in MY balls, bring it on.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im still waiting for that kick in the balls there ChickenShit, er, Hawk.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sense*

OP here. Are you the one that's going to be doing said kicking? Get your facts straight kid. Most of these "people that worked hard to build their company", PURPOSELY give away samples to people like us. It lets us try a product that we would not normally go out and buy for whatever reason. It builds a customer base and most of the time the manufacturing costs of these items are so low, that It costs them pennies. Plus shipping. 

Oh and yeah, employed since I was 13. Making bank. 

• Like Like x 3
  4. #324 corkybuchek, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    I'm still wrapping my mind around how to kick any one in the balls over the forum.

Shall I recommend you try that handrail on your skater's apparatus?  

Hey PI. How's she growin mate?

VTsmoke- NLA is a real nice choice dude. I hope to see pictures of how she progresses. As I understood,, NL used to be more indica and that's why many of her hybrids are indica dom. The afgani runs strong in her. Yet I wonder what that pack will turn up. I imagine some of them are quite sativa in expression even when rudalized. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. She isn't growing yet. another two weeks and we are golden. Just ordered all new equipment ($600) and new seeds ($150). Got most of my equipment in today, but I am still waiting on my inline fan and phresh filter. And seeds of course because customs takes forever

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heyy soxfantony that's what flushings for although it may say it will damage or do harm humboldt wouldn't be here providing nutes don't you think they go through health and safety tests and regulations????????
    Dumbass!!

7. Newest freebie that i won. 1400195428067.jpg

Then you should be chastising the nutrient companies instead of hardworking growers.

9. Won 13 Crystal White seeds by Spliff Seeds today.

10. Sent email to folks at madhatternutrients.com received free sample soil bomb light and some other goodies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Newest winnings from Pick n Mix and Spliff Seeds.
    SamSara Seeds are sending me some free beans just because they :wub: love :wub: me.
    Pics WILL be up when they arrive B)

Attached Files:

12. Omg this actually works!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've also wrote a lot of companies, and this is no joke! They will send them to your house, but some to the local hydro shop.
    Has anybody RECENTLY had success w any companies?

🍁AsMoKiN🍁

14. Yes, here are a few recent ones. Waiting on a curing jar from Dope Jars, a shirt from Johnston's Genetics, and more shirts from The Vault.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wow that's crazy!

🍁AsMoKiN🍁

• Like Like x 1
  16. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Nice job Loki!! I've been working on a that chance as well, not with them, but similar. Best of luck with them.

18. That's awesome! I've got a lot of nutes free, but never tahirts or light! I've yet to mess w led's simply bc I'm wanting more than I can afford. 😔

🍁AsMoKiN🍁

• Like Like x 1