Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Danbridge's pickup thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Old School Smoker, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Another 8th of Brain Damage for Halloween.
    8th.jpg

2. Here is a nug of 33% thc GSC that I picked up in Hollywood. This stuff has me faaaaaaaded!  :hippie:
    Gee Ess see.jpg

3. Another gram of Skywalker from my delivery service. Happy Friday blades!!! :smoking:

sky.jpg

4. #144 MDToker, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    Thumps up for Danbridge!

5. i believe that is a very bud

6. Did you get something else to eat

7. Lol...it is too cold out so I ordered some Dominos!

9. image.jpg

Just finished curing one of my favorites...White Widow

10. I would like this to try north american phone lines do you have long distance

11. Here is a gram of Martian Kandy.

lincoln.jpg

12. Here is my delivery service's current menu.
    IMG000002.jpg
    IMG000003.jpg
    IMG000004.jpg

13. Is one of those strains called Soul Assassin? They are getting ridiculous with the names these days!

14. Another gram of Martian Kandy
    kandy.jpg

15. The smell proof containers that my delivery service delivers my meds in. Inside is a gram of stinky ass high grade Martian Kandy. Can't smell a damn thing through these containers :)

smellproof.jpg

16. You really like the Martian Kandy huh..  Do you happen to know what strains created it? :smoke:

17. #158 Old School Smoker, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    I called them. They said it's crossed with GSC X Cotton Candy Kush.

GSC seems to be getting into everything these days..lol

19. That's some good looking bud. I wish we had a delivery service... I have to rely on my harvest each year and my best friend to get bud...