Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Danbridge's pickup thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Old School Smoker, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Check out ganaj goddess if your in California

Sent from My iPhone 5c

• Like Like x 1
  2. #122 Old School Smoker, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Thank you!   :) I am in Los Angeles area. The delivery services are very convienent. Over the years, the excitement of going to score from a dealer has lost it's luster. Today it is a hassle. My delivery service is to be trusted for on point ultra high grade meds and then fat weight on lower shelf meds. I too, will always enjoy visiting a new dispensary. I feel like a kid in a candy store in those things.
      A lot of delivery services will allow you to sample the bud before you buy it. Again I say, delivery services are quite convienent.
    EDIT: When you call, ask if you meet the delivery person out in the car parked in front of the house. That way, it's already in a paper bag and there is no smell.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've been curious about them.

4. #124 Stoned Techie, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    I use them as does, @ I'm Ron Burgundy? He's used them more than I have but I've never had an issue and the bud is always high quality. And they deliver all over the state.

I'm an like 40mins from LA, we may have to smoke up one day

Sent from My iPhone 5c

• Like Like x 2
  5. An oz. of some white widow. 22% THC beaster for $100. Did I get a good deal blades?

wwoz.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  6. an oz for 100 is a bloody ripper of a deal! good onya OSS. What about a smoke report?

7. Thanks! The buds look and smell delish. Taste factor is a lil on the low side, and it burns faster than dank but not bad for beaster bud.
    topcola.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Killer deal boss, I'd take that for a Bill any day of the week!

Nice score brother :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  9. i will post pics of the amazing purple ecstasy i get today.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #130 Rhymesayers420, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    I don't get it... I'm paying like $130-150 for a half ounce of lab tested or at least topshelf , I never see deals like that in So Cal, any suggestions on some dispensaries? My best clinic I go to even their mids (which still look frosty as hell) are like 150-200 an ounce.

EDIT:
    i meant to say $130-150 for a half

11. Where in SoCal?

Sent from My iPhone 5c

12. #132 Rhymesayers420, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    south orange county. i live 10 minutes from the beach
    i meant to say I'm paying $130-150 for a half of quality top shelf buds

13. Look what my dispensary has!! Yum yum!

Brain Damage OG
    <div style="color:rgb(255,102,0);font-size:18px;">20 g
    50 1/8
    90 1/4
    180 1/2
    340 oz

</div> 

<div>[​IMG]

28.1% THC .1% CBD .0% CBN (Best Choice Pick of the Week. A powerful OG with an extremely loud smell! This one is very frosty and tasty. Great for improving mood and pain relief.)
    </div>

• Like Like x 3
  14. You can always check weedmaps and click on thier "deals" link. Trust me, you get what you pay for. If I paid 100 for an oz, it was probably 18% THC. Maybe lower. The more you pay, the better the bud. Just be wise and don't get ripped. Some dispesaries are charging 25 a g for mids. And it's not even delivered.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey dude.. just found this thread!! Its been going a while!  Awesome man.. I like the bud you pick.. always potent stuff!

I'm subbing :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  16. ANNNNDD Here is that brain damage as mentioned in above post. I had to use the WM macro because my laptop cam sucks at pixels. Also, I am wearing my bug eyed-Obama mask for Halloween. Made it myself.
    bugeyedobama.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. A new dispensary opened up in town. I went down, checked it out they gave me 2.6 grams of maui wowie for $15 as FTP. The taste is exceptionally sweet for what I paid. They sell it $10 a g. Not bad bud for beaster.
    mauiwowie.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. :bongin: hiya OG howz it? :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Is it you in yer picture
    I'll say in advance that I'm media ignorant in case the picture is some famous person I should know heheheh I

• Like Like x 1
  20. No it is not me, but rather a reasonable facimile. The anger level and the mode of thought is identacle though.

• Like Like x 2