Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hot knife

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Aug 24, 2006.

1. My use two little stainless butterknives. Small, wide blade, easy to clean, and they heat up fuckin quick.

I know what your talkin about when you say time. Sometimes it just takes a long time, but then after, your so baked you dont care or remember that it actually took that long.

2. here in new zealand spotting or "hot knives" is like tradition.. everyone duz it because you only need such a small portion of bud to get you fucked :), if you go into another country its such a rare thing compared to here.

iv used my parents gas hob stove thing to heat knives and theyre red hot in a few seconds.. compared to normal 1min heating on a element and i inhale with a rolled up $20 note. Ive read somewhere abuot the perfect spotting technique.. where you get the knives just hot enough (not red hot) to vapourise the THC from the plant and leave the shit and yuck burned popcorn taste behind.

just dont slip and burn ur face haha, also alot of people throw up from it (duno why HARDEN UP)