Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

magnifying glass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Soxfantony773, Sep 18, 2012.

1. you guys ever smoke with a magnifying glass? as a kid some of us melted bugs and stuff with them, and one day i decided to apply my bug slaying skills to pot! its one of the healthiest ways to smoke bud and its fucking awesome.no aftertaste from hempwick and no butane whatsoever, just some of the the tastiest hits youve ever had; and because you arent instantly flaming up the bowl, it burns slower and almost kind of vapes the bud. so go find a magnifying glass, get your ass outside and get blazed as fuck!

2. yea man i do that sometimes. it is like vaping until it gets too hot then it starts combusting, but it still has no after taste/effects so its all good

3. ive never got so much flavor out of my herb in a bowl/water piece than with a mag. glass. the only thing i'd recommend is some sun glasses for eye protection.:cool:

4. Hells yeah Jabroni (Sunny In Philadelphia).
    Me and bro do that when we go hunt for some Birds. The mag. makes it glow real nice and slow that way you get a smooth nice taste...

IDK does that look right... am preety ripped right now. ehh fuck it.

5. hahaha^
    I always say that to myself if I'm really stoned and posting^
    "does this shit look okay to post? yolo"

@OP yeah though man, mag hits are the shit no doubt about it.
    I've been doin them in the mornings when I wakeup and the sun is out and shining.
    Get that crazy clear taste and it's just like, every hit after that doesn't even come close to comparing to it.
    Been storming pretty bad over here in florida lately though, don't think I'll get another mag hit for atleast a a week.

6. I tried this and it didnt work

7. lmao my cousin calls me jabroni all the time its annoying as shit

8. There's many factors that could have caused this. The magnifying glass being too fucked up to even focus a single beam, your beam not being focused enough, maybe time of day is also a factor. You're gonna get better results at 12pm than at 5 or 6pm. :wave:

Personally I like solar hits. They are so much fun to do :cool:

9. sometimes its hard. where im at, it doesnt work past 4:00pm. and before then, there has to be no clouds and the sun has to be over you or within sight. i have friends who cant do it at all and after trying once say "fuck this shit!" and grab a lighter. once you get the angles down, you can do it fast.