Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Overdose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MilkyMilkshake5, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Wait, what?

2. His death shook the community. No need for laughs man. Ever since then, they've cracked down on it hard. If they catch you with a .5 g or less, you can serve a life sentence. This is no laughing matter young man.

3. Cancel the notsureif.jpg, this is definitely a troll.

4. He's living day to day. They have to feed him through a tube, and he takes his shits in a bag, but he's pretty much useless right now.

5. This one is really bad lol.

6. has anyone tried making a brownie with 200 pounds in it? that might do it.. might :smoke:

7. you contradicted yourself. fail

8. Known drug-related deaths in the UK, 1990 (list - 1990)
    [FONT=&quot]Known drug-related deaths in the UK, 1990

[/FONT] Regular Marijuana Users Have No Higher Rates Of Mortality, Long-Term Study Concludes (news – 1997)
    [FONT=&quot]Regular Marijuana Users Have No Higher Rates Of Mortality, Long-Term Study Concludes[/FONT]

Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill (news - 2003)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill[/FONT]

Deaths from Marijuana v. 17 FDA-Approved Drugs (report - 2009)
    Deaths from Marijuana v. 17 FDA-Approved Drugs - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

No link found between cannabis and death (news - 2009)
    No link found between cannabis and death | HealthandAge

An index of fatal toxicity for drugs of misuse. (abst - 2010)
    An index of fatal toxicity for drugs of ... [Hum Psychopharmacol. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

And to top it off, cannabis reduces the incidence of suicides!

High on Life? Medical Marijuana Laws and Suicide (full – 2012) http://ftp.iza.org/dp6280.pdf

Hon, you, and your parents have been lied to! :eek:

You want the TRUTH? Click that first link in my sig and start reading! :D Educate yourself! :yay: Cannabis is MUCH MORE than "just" a way to get high! :smoke:

Granny :wave: (Smoking pot for over 45 years!)

9. #29 Yosh139, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    It takes more than a joint to kill someone. That joint contained less than a gram. There's 453.592 grams in a pound. Do the math. :wave:

Source: How many joints would you have to smoke to die of a marijuana overdose?

Edit: Little old Billy might be a white lie. :p

10. No it's physically impossible to overdose on marijuana, do research and don't listen to propoganda

11. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']Well, you can technically overdose. That's what greening out is. You took too much.

No one has ever died from overdosing, though.[/quote]

Greening out isn't overdosing

12. i want some of that shit :D

13. Now that I've read through this thread I now know this is a troll, a not so good one at that, way to overboard with the death of Billy Jenkins, because everyone on here knows you can't die from weed

14. no there has never been one recorded death attributed to weed
    this billy kid probably smoked a laced joint which means that there were other drugs in that joint that killed him

its all good man you wont die just smoke up and relax

Ps you dont do weed you smoke it

15. The first ever cannabis overdose I witnessed was when my friend took literally 10 waterfall hits before we saw Yogi Bear 3D. He kept eating all of my fruit snacks, and drank all of my Icee. Then he passed out. When the movie was over, we just left him there, and walked into Tron Legacy.

16. [quote name='"RangerSmith"']The first ever cannabis overdose I witnessed was when my friend took literally 10 waterfall hits before we saw Yogi Bear 3D. He kept eating all of my fruit snacks, and drank all of my Icee. Then he passed out. When the movie was over, we just left him there, and walked into Tron Legacy.[/quote]

Perfect!! Haha

17. I'm positive its impossible to die from consuming marijuana. There are no CB1 or CB2 receptors in our medulla oblongata, which is the part of our brain that controls our circulation, respiration, and etc.

18. No, you will not die or have any serious long lasting issues.

But if you smoke too much too fast you could "green out" possibly experiencing anxiety, discomfort, nausea

19. all you know nothing. of course you can overdose on weed!

only, you'd have to build a hotbox the size of a ziggurat and ignite your stash (of over 1,500 pounds) with an orbital laser.

sauce: How many joints would you have to smoke to die of a marijuana overdose?

20. Yea if u can smoke 1500 pounds in under 15 minutes!