Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Overdose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MilkyMilkshake5, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Alright guys. I'm new to GC and to Weed, so let's be nice here. I have had friends in the past that have done weed before, but they never offered me any. This week my friend said he would let me smoke with him. I only have one problem with that.

Last week I was talking to a buddy of mine and he said a guy named Billy Jenkins from Cranston High, smoked a decent joint, and overdosed in minutes. All my life my parents have told me you can die from weed and I just want to know the truth. Do you guys know anyone that has ever overdosed.

"If I'm right, its going to be hard to understand many things. Many things beyond this life. Only Satan can save you. Remember that."

2. No...lies...allll lieesss

3. Is billy jenkins ok ?? Omg

4. there has never been 1 documented case of someone dying from weed. it's impossible. you cant overdose. smoke away.

5. [quote name='"MilkyMilkshake5"']Alright guys. I'm new to GC and to Weed, so let's be nice here. I have had friends in the past that have done weed before, but they never offered me any. This week my friend said he would let me smoke with him. I only have one problem with that.

Last week I was talking to a buddy of mine and he said a guy named Billy Jenkins from Cranston High, smoked a decent joint, and overdosed in minutes. All my life my parents have told me you can die from weed and I just want to know the truth. Do you guys know anyone that has ever overdosed.

"If I'm right, its going to be hard to understand many things. Many things beyond this life. Only Satan can save you. Remember that."[/quote]

You can't overdose. Simple as that. Go smoke some weed and have fun.

And I also kinda hope you're trolling us here.

6. They gave monkeys extreme doses through an IV and they still didn't die

7. look it up on google... you won't find any cases of overdose maybe you'll find out all the other things about weed that people have lied to you about :D it barely has any effects on your health and it's physically impossible to overdose on

8. haha i wish i was one of those monkeys :(

9. Yes but you would indefinitely pass out before than. I know, I've tried, people tried. Even after many years of chronic abuse, your tolerance would get to a level your CB1 receptors would burn out, overall reducing the effect marijuana smoke would produce for you.

10. of course you can overdose on weed. its a fine fuckin feel young man.:D:smoke:

so no....you cant die off of it. btw you cant overdose on weed either, at some point in time you will pass out and not be able to smoke anymore. and just wake up really hungry!

11. I'm just trying to figure this out man. No need to label me as a troll.

12. Well, you can technically overdose. That's what greening out is. You took too much.

No one has ever died from overdosing, though.

13. I think the math is ~1450lbs within 14 minutes

14. Billy is dead. His brother decided to smoke a joint out of grief from his brothers death, and went into a coma for 2 years so far.

15. [quote name='"milkymilkshake5"']

billy is dead. His brother decided to smoke a joint out of grief from his brothers death, and went into a coma for 2 years so far.[/quote]

l o l .

16. even if you were a fucken champ and didn't pass out you couldn't physically smoke weed fast enough to die from it

17. lol wow i hope hes ok :rolleyes:

18. So you're saying that you've tried to kill yourself by smoking as much weed as possible?

Since this is true, your point is ultimately invalid.

19. R.i.p. Billy