Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can I pass a drug test with Creatine?

• Please log in to reply

TonySoprano451

TonySoprano451

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey all! Well, I'll be looking for work this coming week, but I don't really want to stop smoking.

I usually smoke 3/4 - 1 joint at night, and I've started smoking about 2 weeks ago, after not smoking for some years.

I read in the forums that a very efficient way to pass an urine test is taking some Creatine.

I have a 150gr case of 100% pure creatine.

How many days should I take it? What dosage? Should I add something else to the mix?

Any other tips (like not using the piss from the beginning or end of the stream)?

I was going to buy some Vitamin B for the color, but apart from that, can I do anything to increase my chances?

Thanks all!

rallyboosted

rallyboosted

• Registered Upgraded
  • 643 posts
no

what the FUCK

TonySoprano451

TonySoprano451

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Real helpful, shitface. Thanks a bunch.

Anybody with a brain?

RyanPwnsU

RyanPwnsU

Spaceman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 157 posts
Lol that guy is right, just stop smoking and have some control for a week, it's pretty easy.

Crispy21

Crispy21

Not Banned By Moderators

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,583 posts

Real helpful, shitface. Thanks a bunch.

Anybody with a brain?

Yea hes the shitface. Your the retard coming on here trying to pass a drug test with creatine. Why dont you jus stop smoking? Or do you not have a brain to think of that?

TonySoprano451

TonySoprano451

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Lol that guy is right, just stop smoking and have some control for a week, it's pretty easy.

Have you tried passing a drug test with creatine? That's the answer I need.

The other guy:

hurr durr. Do you even know what creatine is, you moron?

And I don't stop smoking because I haven't smoked in a long time and I'm liking it too much. :)

buds n bucks

buds n bucks

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

The other guy:

And I don't stop smoking because I haven't smoked in a long time and I'm liking it too much. :)

Fake piss its about 30 or 40 dollars if u get the right temp it works everytime.

EurmahgerdWeed

EurmahgerdWeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
Only if you put the creatine in your butt...

Crispy21

Crispy21

Not Banned By Moderators

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,583 posts

The other guy:

Creatine? Is that some kind of beer or something?

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 831 posts
Why is everybody so negative lately. He's asking a simple question. Creatine is naturally in ur urine, and you take it if you dilute ur urine too much. I'm in the same boat pretty much. Was smoking most days. I stopped smoking about 2 weeks ago. Had an interview Thursday, which seems very promising, but idk if I will be clean by the time the drug test is held. So I'm on the cleansing diet. No fatty foods and running a lot. But I also bought this, The Whizz Kit. I don't plan to use it b/c I want to get clean on my own, but if it doesn't work out I have a backup plan. You should check it out.

TonySoprano451

TonySoprano451

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Can't get fake piss here. Asked and none of the companies ship to my country (Liechtenstein). The only thing I could manage to get my hands on that's legal here is Creatine.

Only if you put the creatine in your butt...

oh, I'm saved then. ::blush::

Oh well, thanks anyway, gents.

Edited by TonySoprano451, 17 September 2012 - 03:29 AM.
shit forgot to quote

Crispy21

Crispy21

Not Banned By Moderators

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,583 posts

Why is everybody so negative lately. He's asking a simple question. Creatine is naturally in ur urine, and you take it if you dilute ur urine too much. I'm in the same boat pretty much. Was smoking most days. I stopped smoking about 2 weeks ago. Had an interview Thursday, which seems very promising, but idk if I will be clean by the time the drug test is held. So I'm on the cleansing diet. No fatty foods and running a lot. But I also bought this, The Whizz Kit. I don't plan to use it b/c I want to get clean on my own, but if it doesn't work out I have a backup plan. You should check it out.

Because dont come and ask for help, then when you get an answer call him a shithead? Thats kinda messed up

TonySoprano451

TonySoprano451

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Well, I started the gym a week ago, he he. Is that good or bad THC-wise?

Anyway, I prefer a quick solution, like at most 2 days in advance. Not a potentially 2 week workout plan.

I read in THIS FORUM, that a few guys (that didn't know each other irl), used creatine the day before and passed.

And... as I said before, no fake piss in my country.

Oh, and thanks for the support. ;)

Edited by TonySoprano451, 17 September 2012 - 03:36 AM.

xxkmanxx

xxkmanxx

Badfish

• Old School
  • 831 posts

Because dont come and ask for help, then when you get an answer call him a shithead? Thats kinda messed up

Sorry, yeah I guess I missed that..... Don't piss people off that actually answer you're question.

Well, I started the gym a week ago, he he. Is that good or bad THC-wise?

Anyway, I prefer a quick solution, like at most 2 days in advance. Not a potentially 2 week workout plan.

I read in THIS FORUM, that a few guys (that didn't know each other irl), used creatine the day before and passed.

And... as I said before, no fake piss in my country.

Oh, and thanks for the support. ;)

Yeah going to gym will help. THC is stored in your fat cells. When you exercise the fat is burned and THC is released. But you're not gonna find a 2-day quick fix. btw what country are you in?

Edited by xxkmanxx, 17 September 2012 - 03:45 AM.

TonySoprano451

TonySoprano451

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Yeah, I know, but, he wasn't being very helpful... don't you agree? In fact, he was almost being hostile towards the end.

TonySoprano451

TonySoprano451

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Sorry, yeah I guess I missed that..... Don't piss people off that actually answer you're question.

Yeah going to gym will help. THC is stored in your fat cells. When you exercise the fat is burned and THC is released. But you're not gonna find a 2-day quick fix. btw what country are you in?

Oh, and how many days should I expect to cleanse myself in, and how can I go about doing that?

I'm from Liechtenstein.

Boboboy

Boboboy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Qcarbo. It works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users