Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass a drug test with Creatine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TonySoprano451, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Hey all! Well, I'll be looking for work this coming week, but I don't really want to stop smoking.

I usually smoke 3/4 - 1 joint at night, and I've started smoking about 2 weeks ago, after not smoking for some years.

I read in the forums that a very efficient way to pass an urine test is taking some Creatine.

I have a 150gr case of 100% pure creatine.

How many days should I take it? What dosage? Should I add something else to the mix?

Any other tips (like not using the piss from the beginning or end of the stream)?

I was going to buy some Vitamin B for the color, but apart from that, can I do anything to increase my chances?

Thanks all!

2. no

what the FUCK

3. Real helpful, shitface. Thanks a bunch.

Anybody with a brain?

4. Lol that guy is right, just stop smoking and have some control for a week, it's pretty easy.

5. Yea hes the shitface. Your the retard coming on here trying to pass a drug test with creatine. Why dont you jus stop smoking? Or do you not have a brain to think of that?

6. Have you tried passing a drug test with creatine? That's the answer I need.

The other guy:

hurr durr. Do you even know what creatine is, you moron?

And I don't stop smoking because I haven't smoked in a long time and I'm liking it too much. :)

7. [quote name='"TonySoprano451"']

Have you tried passing a drug test with creatine? That's the answer I need.

The other guy:

hurr durr. Do you even know what creatine is, you moron?

And I don't stop smoking because I haven't smoked in a long time and I'm liking it too much. :)[/quote]

Fake piss its about 30 or 40 dollars if u get the right temp it works everytime.

8. Only if you put the creatine in your butt...

• Agree Agree x 1

9. Creatine? Is that some kind of beer or something?

10. Why is everybody so negative lately. He's asking a simple question. Creatine is naturally in ur urine, and you take it if you dilute ur urine too much. I'm in the same boat pretty much. Was smoking most days. I stopped smoking about 2 weeks ago. Had an interview Thursday, which seems very promising, but idk if I will be clean by the time the drug test is held. So I'm on the cleansing diet. No fatty foods and running a lot. But I also bought this, The Whizz Kit. I don't plan to use it b/c I want to get clean on my own, but if it doesn't work out I have a backup plan. You should check it out.

11. #11 TonySoprano451, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Can't get fake piss here. Asked and none of the companies ship to my country (Liechtenstein). The only thing I could manage to get my hands on that's legal here is Creatine.

oh, I'm saved then. ::blush::

Oh well, thanks anyway, gents.

12. Because dont come and ask for help, then when you get an answer call him a shithead? Thats kinda messed up

13. #13 TonySoprano451, Sep 17, 2012
    Well, I started the gym a week ago, he he. Is that good or bad THC-wise?

Anyway, I prefer a quick solution, like at most 2 days in advance. Not a potentially 2 week workout plan.

I read in THIS FORUM, that a few guys (that didn't know each other irl), used creatine the day before and passed.

And... as I said before, no fake piss in my country.

Oh, and thanks for the support. ;)

14. #14 xxkmanxx, Sep 17, 2012
    Sorry, yeah I guess I missed that..... Don't piss people off that actually answer you're question.

Yeah going to gym will help. THC is stored in your fat cells. When you exercise the fat is burned and THC is released. But you're not gonna find a 2-day quick fix. btw what country are you in?

15. Yeah, I know, but, he wasn't being very helpful... don't you agree? In fact, he was almost being hostile towards the end.

16. Oh, and how many days should I expect to cleanse myself in, and how can I go about doing that?

I'm from Liechtenstein.

17. Qcarbo. It works.

18. Help how much creatine to take I just drink a lot of water and there saying its diluted. I don't no what else to do I can't Pee on set unless I really drink a lot and have to pee bad. I stopped smoking 113 days ago and it's still there I'm drinking so much water trying to flush and it's getting diluted please just simple answer to how much creatine to take to make it at normal levels

19. What are you doing here doofus

20. I recently passed a few drug tests on probation, yes they were sent to the lab. 96-48 hours before, try creatine loading. Take 5g creatine TID (three times daily). Do not take creatine on the test day, for it takes up to 48 hours to metabolize into creatinine in urine.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk