The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. really? status? A lot of those girls that I have fallen for have dated guys that didn't even go to college, worked shitty jobs and didn't have anything going for them.

it's usually just looks like if she thinks he is "hot".

I have female friends that I go clubbing with or whatever and they reject guys all the time cus they are "not my type" basically they mean they are ugly or not good looking enough for them. but then they throw themselves at the guy they think is good looking.

2. I feel you on this one. Except with me I'm sick and the girl usually ends up getting tired of hearing "sorry i was sick, well have to do xyz another time"

3. Love yourself before you can love someone else. You need to be happy before you can make someone else happy.

4. this ^ soo much.
    but the weird thing is, I can be content alone, but not truly and fully happy, in my own sense.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ826DQB3Mc]K-Rino - Love Yourself - YouTube[/ame]

6. I have no excuses for anything, womenz just don't like me. Fuck that, PEOPLE don't like me...

Except for my sis I haven't even spoken to my family in years. Was I an asshole? nope....just stopped calling to see if they would ever call/email/mail me and they just never took the time to see how I am doing.

Couple years went by and on my last two deployments to Iraq/Afghanistan I emailed who I thought might give a shit before I left and before I got home. No one came to see me, no one called or wrote an email...no hi, kiss my ass, fuck you, are you alive? nothing...

I can't begin to tell you how fucking horrid I felt as a person to be the only guy left on the air strip alone. Wives, kids, families galore for everyone but me....had to call a taxi to get to the house to find my now ex fucking some national guard PFC, if I had cared at that point I would have wasted both of them. But I didn't want to ruin the nice bed she purchased with my deployment money to fuck her BF in... Fuck humanity...

Oh but my dad called a couple months back to see if I was going to vote for Romney.....HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA when I told him I was a liberal he hung up the phone, peace bitch.

The neighbor girl pity fucked me a couple of weeks ago, and made very clear that I was sub standard and I have such low self image I accepted it, hey pussy is pussy right? yea....

Oh well....it is what it is, so I'm just going to pot/McDonalds myself to a sedentary heart attack at 30, funny thing is I'll be a ripe pile of mush b/4 anyone notices. Maybe I'll make someones "memorable" list when they have to scoop my ass up out of and from around my computer chair. :cool:

7. [quote name='"CapitanQ"']I have no excuses for anything, womenz just don't like me. Fuck that, PEOPLE don't like me...

Except for my sis I haven't even spoken to my family in years. Was I an asshole? nope....just stopped calling to see if they would ever call/email/mail me and they just never took the time to see how I am doing.

Couple years went by and on my last two deployments to Iraq/Afghanistan I emailed who I thought might give a shit before I left and before I got home. No one came to see me, no one called or wrote an email...no hi, kiss my ass, fuck you, are you alive? nothing...

I can't begin to tell you how fucking horrid I felt as a person to be the only guy left on the air strip alone. Wives, kids, families galore for everyone but me....had to call a taxi to get to the house to find my now ex fucking some national guard PFC, if I had cared at that point I would have wasted both of them. But I didn't want to ruin the nice bed she purchased with my deployment money to fuck her BF in... Fuck humanity...

Oh but my dad called a couple months back to see if I was going to vote for Romney.....HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA when I told him I was a liberal he hung up the phone, peace bitch.

The neighbor girl pity fucked me a couple of weeks ago, and made very clear that I was sub standard and I have such low self image I accepted it, hey pussy is pussy right? yea....

Oh well....it is what it is, so I'm just going to pot/McDonalds myself to a sedentary heart attack at 30, funny thing is I'll be a ripe pile of mush b/4 anyone notices. Maybe I'll make someones "memorable" list when they have to scoop my ass up out of and from around my computer chair. :cool:[/quote]

Fucks sake man puts my problems into perspective. I would've fucking killed my gf and
    that piece of shit PFC with my bare hands if I came home from a deployment and found them fucking! Did you at least kick that bitch out?

Were you army? I'm about to join the marines this winter.

8. #968 CapitanQ, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    Nah man...didn't even give a fuck at that point.

I don't know any state you can kick your spouse out, one can leave or you get along.

I slept on the couch...brought her divorce papers 2 days later, she got everything but my clothes, dog and computer simply b/c I didn't want to haggle with her. She signed them wordlessly and I left...never herd another word from her again.

Yup Army....Airborne Infantry. Good luck in the corps...be wary if you ever go to Ranger school, I know some of my RI friends have hard on's for you Marines. ;)

BTW these aren't problems just experiences as there is nothing to do about them..no solutions. But it left me slightly jaded, distrustful and lonely as hell to the point that on the rare occasion someone does give me affection it almost hurts if that makes any sense.

IDK..part of me want to post up in a cabin somewhere around Mt. Rainier till I get all old, cranky and dead. The other part of me want's to suck it up and drive on...but after 29 years I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired so fuck it.

If I find some hippie girl who is willing give 2 squirts of shit about me unconditionally she's more than welcome to come get naked and run in the woods with me. Till then...whatever, nothing I can do about it.

9. Well shit, that's never going to happen. So I guess I'll be alone.

10. Even my pyschologist said suicide may be the only option out of this.

11. [quote name='"CapitanQ"']

Nah man...didn't even give a fuck at that point.

I don't know any state you can kick your spouse out, one can leave or you get along.

I slept on the couch...brought her divorce papers 2 days later, she got everything but my clothes, dog and computer simply b/c I didn't want to haggle with her. She signed them wordlessly and I left...never herd another word from her again.

Yup Army....Airborne Infantry. Good luck in the corps...be wary if you ever go to Ranger school, I know some of my RI friends have hard on's for you Marines. ;)

BTW these aren't problems just experiences as there is nothing to do about them..no solutions. But it left me slightly jaded, distrustful and lonely as hell to the point that on the rare occasion someone does give me affection it almost hurts if that makes any sense.

IDK..part of me want to post up in a cabin somewhere around Mt. Rainier till I get all old, cranky and dead. The other part of me want's to suck it up and drive on...but after 29 years I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired so fuck it.

If I find some hippie girl who is willing give 2 squirts of shit about me unconditionally she's more than welcome to come get naked and run in the woods with me. Till then...whatever, nothing I can do about it.[/quote]

Oh I didn't know she was your actual wife. Shit I can understand not wanting to deal with all that but personally I would've wanted to make that bitch suffer.

Oh nice dude, I've got a friend in the 82nd, last I heard he was in the Stan. What was your mos? And I'll keep that in mind about the rangers haha.

I feel you man, the longer I live the more I learn that life is not fair. Do everything right and people are still going to fuck you over.

[quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']Even my pyschologist said suicide may be the only option out of this.[/quote]

You fucking kidding?

12. I wonder if most people feel like us. Like when I look at my peers everyone seems to happy, they have lots of friends, long time girlfriends etc. I have none of that.

i'm pretty sure there are attractive decent girls out there that would treat us good and be loyal etc but the odds of finding one are small.....you have to be at the right place at the right time or you might never meet her.

i'm 27 and the older I get the more I think that I might never meet a girl I like that will treat me good.

13. Having beers and smoking doobies alone. Fun fun fun

14. I think most people's happiness is an act. Especially when it comes to relationships. People only want to show the happy, pretty side of life but in reality the situation is usually far from ideal.
    People's lives are like photos. You only see that one captured moment that was chosen to be seen by others but you don't see what happened before and after the picture was taken when the smiles aren't there.

15. [quote name='"Mr.420Man"']Shit, Well I'm sick. Few years now. And I find it almost impossible to date because of my illnesses. On top of that I'm worried if I somehow did find a women that She'd be put off by my health. Fuck... Not even sure if I should post this. I feel kind of out of place I guess. :([/quote]

What's your condition?

16. good point.

like last night I went out with 2 girls (one I like that friend zoned me) and they were taking tons of pictures of themselves so that they can put it up on Facebook later.

17. 3 years lonely, tried to help a girl that got her car stuck the other night, only got her first name, was gonna spend the rest of the evening with her, but she gets arrested instead.

cant get her out of my head now.

18. [quote name='"acekilla89"']3 years lonely, tried to help a girl that got her car stuck the other night, only got her first name, was gonna spend the rest of the evening with her, but she gets arrested instead.

cant get her out of my head now.[/quote]

That ought to make for an interesting story at the very least

19. #979 Mr.420Man, Oct 29, 2012
    Fibromyalgia, Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome, cluster headaches, depression, anxiety, tension headaches, migraines, scoliosis, chronic insomnia, etc.. And the shit that goes along with those illnesses.

20. #980 CapitanQ, Oct 29, 2012
    Edited b/c blah blah who cares.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzA5klO1ra4[/ame]