The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I want to just hug all of you and tell you it will be ok. It really does get better. I'm in the depression pit all the time, I'm alone all the time. That's why I joined this cite, I wanted to reach out to somebody with something, anything, in common. Y'all are helping me so much! I think living the stoner life is kind of singular too. Especially those of you that are using and growing somewhere it's not legal yet. You have to keep a lot of yourself to yourself, but all you do is sit around and think. Think yourself into the deep end of the pool.

2. I honestly have no idea how to talk to girls.

3. Just like you talk to anyone else, easy as pie.

Except I don't find making pie all that super easy...

Easy as cake 😉

4. Well, that's what I usually do. It just tends to me being seen as a friend. Which I don't mind of course; no girl has an obligation to like me romantically. I just get a little lonely, and I'm scared if I ever really wanted to talk to someone and really, really liked them and wanted to date them, they'd see me only as a friend.

5. Try not to worry it too much.

It seems like everyone is afraid of being a friend, but I've been dating my best friend for four years.

6. Hahaha, next time you're at the store or the mall, you take a look around and see the type of guys who have girlfriends, and do what they do.

7. is it cause i got a little extra on my belly?
    am i not attractive?
    do i look like i don't know how to love?
    whats love? i may never know...

nah im just kidding.

i looked for love for a long time now but couldn't find it. whether i find you over the internet or out in the world, just know, if you're my girl, im gonna love the shit outta you. just please, love me back...

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been talking to a lot of women lately. You just got to put yourself out there. Rejection hurts but when you get it right you'll forget all about that.

9. My relationship just broke up. I broke up with him because he's a drunk. I don't understand people who are stoners who want to continue to get smashed on alcohol all the time too.

10. Hang in there!

Be strong :)

11. I've always had trouble with loneliness throughout my life. My understanding of that particular struggle has definitely matured over the years. I think more so due to society I had interpreted it as a romantically centric issue, and while I would say I tend to be romantically lonely from time to time--the loneliness I feel is something that transcends that many times over. It's very seldom that I find people like me in general. My soul is lonely for people that seek what I seek, and that actually try and live that out. It's even more rare to find that in the opposite sex, and I feel as if I may have found a person that I feel very home-y around. Naturally she loves someone else, which is fine. I do feel like she'll be an excellent friend and I certainly welcome that whole-heartedly as I don't really have any female friends. The more the merrier and again, I really cherish my kinda people. But there's a part of me that's a little sad somewhere in there, I suppose. And similarly, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep contact with her as I'm about to be leaving college lolol. It's taken so long to find likeminded people and when I do it feels like timing never lines up just right. People are always coming and going. That's life, though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You know, sometimes the best relationships start off as friendships.

13. #48713 Jane_Bellamont, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    I never pity myself when I'm high.. even if I'm really paranoid and freaking out. Self-pity is the first thing that is vaporized from my system, which is why weed is so awesome for me. Only alcohol can induce self-pity, at times. Weed stimulates my love for science and the material world.. which to me, is like going to church.

I feel like a dynamite - exploding with passion.. like I'm having a crush on life right now. I only just registered on this forum - and I already feel like I've found a new home. I feel like I'm in Hogwarts - everybody understands me. lol

Nah.. seriously though. I've pitied myself all my life - and what I've come to learn is that being down is the quickest way to repel people.. which is kind of ironic, considering that it's the people who are down who need the most support and communication.. but, I guess the world doesn't work that way. I was too idealistic.

I'd much rather stay away from people, unless somebody really wants to get to know me. I'd rather not be a burden, or a pile of baggage.. not even accidentally, or incidentally. It gives me that much peace of mind.. knowing that I have enough self-control and pride to not even be on a dating site.. (Not saying that dating sites are bad. Again, it's just me being me..)

I do take care of myself, I have men hitting on me every day - not that I'm proud of it. But, it's other chicks who I like.. and chicks who like chicks are extremely hard to find, especially in a small isolated town like mine. Doesn't help that I'm a nerd, either.

14. if u ever need to vent... im here. I feel the same way about this site, much better then real life sometimes, well usually. Things are kinda in the shitter for me atm but I still keep hoping it's all gonna get better. Im more of an optimist then i think.

15. I feel the exact same way! All my doubt and guilt just gets melted away when I smoke! I'm able to solve all of my problems, life looks more rosy. The love of science happened to me too when I started smoking. It's like I can feel the interconnectedness (new word?) of everything, I feel very close to my animals and the trees.
    Pity is holding yourself responsible for all of your perceived faults, traits that others may find adorable. Guilt is a bitch. I avoid others, even my own family, because I don't want to be a burden to anyone. It's hard feeling so heavy all the time. This forum has helped get me out of the pit, and I thank you all for that. If you ever need a friend or just want to bounce some stoner ideas around I'm here.

16. It doesn't seem to get any better. The older I get the harder it is to meet people in my age group who are stoners or
    at least will accept a stoner for a potential relationship.

I talked to one guy on the phone who messaged me from POF. I asked him if he was 420 friendly. He said, "not anymore"
    Then he asked me how often I smoke and when I said every day, he said I needed to get help and hung up on me.

17. I like being alone. Gives me alot of 'me' time. Also, I am astonishingly selfish and incapable of having normal social interactions beyond simple hi's and hello's. It would probably be an endearing trait if I was'nt old as I am.
    [​IMG]

18. Been nearly a year since my last relationship, haven't felt this lonely in a long time,we were together 4 years and she left me for a good friend of mine. This cold weather makes me feel worse that I don't have someone to warm up to at night, honestly I miss that more than the sex.

Sad thing is almost all the girls around me are whores or not worth my time, I just honestly can't see myself with anyone seriously ATM. I can only trust my self when the one person in the world that I thought I could trust fucked me over and threw 4 years away for a piece of shit. Looks like I better get used to feeling like this for now. Sorry for the long post I honestly don't share my feelings with anyone. Cheers and hope we all can find happiness in someone else.

19. #48719 Str8Faded, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    That's so true. Females seem to be attracted to assholes and if you respect them, be nice to them, etc they put you in the friendzone. It's very difficult to get out of the friendzone but it's possible. I've done it before.

But I as well don't see me being in a relationship ANY time soon. I mean, who would wanna date me anyways? I'm a fucking mess, been in trouble with the law over bs cannabis charges too many times to count and I just got out of a felony charge but I got thousands upon thousands to pay in fines. I'm not even in a situation to even consider dating someone plus I will no longer have the funds to go out with friends so this guys gonna be lonely for quite awhile. Fuck the cops here, thirsty mfers. Shit, the cops here are so thirsty they use bad road conditions (snow & ice) as an advantage to pull people over rather than for safety it's sad really.

20. That's bullshit man. I hate that the cops have to be like that, from wherever you're at. I'm actually in uni for law, and hope to make a lot of changes for the way the police are. I've heard MANY personal anecdotes of police officers who feel as if they waste their time pulling over people for weed. Why it's illegal still baffles me. Anyway, I hope shit goes good for you bro. I get why you don't think you should date anyone, and honestly those are valid reasons. Whenever shit blows over though, I hope you find a good girl that you can hopefully smoke a good ol J with. :)