The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. i wish i could meet a nice pothead chick lol my last few ladies didnt smoke and the last one wouldnt even let me grow, ive been up in the woods in nor cali growing for the past 2 months since we broke up but it kinda sucks noone is around here so if any ladies ever wanna chat hit me up !! 

2. Didn't really know where else to post this, and I know I should keep it to myself...but idk.. I don't mean to make it sound as depressed as it seems..

Had a conversation with my mom yesterday and basically she supports my need to get the help I need.. she wants me to take my time and try and obtain early social security benefits so that I don't have to stress about my life anymore. Fixed income, food stamps, cheap rent (or stay home with them), medications, therapy, under the table style job.. everything

It's hard to just give up the fight for a productive life, but I don't think there is much of a chance for me anymore. I have to wake up and face myself every day and try just to hold back all kinds of emotions and anxiety. I realize I'm not as strong as I've wanted to be and I can't figure out why I can't just be normal and live a normal life. I cant fake being strong anymore. I cant get a job.. I can barely be around people at all for very long.
    I know I'll keep trying till I'm too frozen to do a single thing for myself. But that's where I'm heading
    Down a road that only leads to a complete loss of self worth and self destruction

3. So my family has decided to give me a few projects to keep my mind and body busy, cleaning out a few storage spaces that they never have time for. And hopefully my brother gets me a job when they hire for this seasonal store.Just need to stay busy

4. i say the same thing to myself bro, just need to stay busy

Otherwise I have too much time to overthink life in general. Hope things get better for you soon enough!

5. I am so alone

6. Been with my girl friend for three years and counting. We had a sort of break up three months ago but I thought I managed to fix things... Guess not.

Just broke up with her three days ago.

Being in love with someone who you'd do anything for, but they won't do jack shit for you, really really really sucks.

Ladies, please never lie or keep secrets. Nothing good will come of it, ever. I promise.

Got to stay busy trying not to talk to her. She hurt me bad for the last time. Can't go back to that anymore, no matter how bad I want to... It takes two to tango and I've been dancing alone for a while now. Time to learn a new dance.

7. Yeah i feel you my girl was keeping shit but we ended fixing it , it wasnt cheating but you know keepin shit you needa hit ya girl up let her know how you feel about secrets & lies

8. First off, I'm so glad you guys managed to fix things. You're very lucky she cared enough to stick around and try harder rather than take it as a loss and move on. My girl didn't cheat on me either, but the lying and secret keeping just got to a point where it was just stupid, and she knew it but kept doing it anyway. I've been trying to talk to her, but the last time we talked it mostly was me getting verbally upset (Not yelling but angry, disappointed and very hurt talking) and then her admitting it was her fault, but not taking any effort to fix things. Just that she fucked up and wasn't going to try to fix it. So I left and we haven't spoke much since. Hopefully we can tonight, but I don't even know what to say anymore. She hurt me, but hurt is a part of life and she is worth the pain to me because we've had so many more good times than bad, and this is all stuff I know we could fix together... But she has to make the effort, and she has to really WANT to fix it. And I'm not sure what she wants anymore. :/

9. feeling lonely... and it's different today. Like i've been doing this my whole life and i'm just realizing why i'm lonely.

10. You know what feels worse? Knowing that person is happier and better off without you.

She lives in my dreams and it's then we can be together. Waking up is very hard some days

11. Starting to get that feeling like I won't ever be with anyone again. The feeling has been lingering for a week I think

12. It's a shitty feeling, bro. I've definitely felt that numerous times in my life.

Keep your head up and hang in there.

13. Yeah, like they said; just got to try your best to push those thoughts out, no matter how hard. Dealing with emotions can be the hardest thing to do in my opinion. But it's essential if you ever want to be happy again.

14. It's been years since I've seen her face. I thought I was over her. Why did I look her up? Ugh, I miss her so much, even though I'm not supposed to.

Depressed now :( I wish I could see her, one more time.

15. feeling kind of lonely. I might take a quick nap then attempt to find something to do tonight.

16. Lonely, though not for the lack of romance. I haven't really made any friends in NOLA, so it's just been me and my girl. Left my two closest, lifelong friends behind and it sucks.

17. So, guys. What is your favourite dating website? I'll go for Kovla. It is a really cool on which works for me. Oh, and Tinder, of course

18. I wish I could have one good intimate slow dance.. that would hit the spot right about now [​IMG]

19. It's a different kind of lonely knowing you have the house to yourself for over a week, for literally the first time ever, and yet no friends to want to come over and take advantage of the opportunity.

20. I'm losing my mind.. not because I feel like I'm growing lonely.. but because I'm losing my mind..so there for I am becoming more alone. No one is gonna want to deal with me like this. I cant even remember ever having integrity or making solid decisions for myself. I haven't felt an ounce of conviction within myself in so long. Nothing means anything to me and I have no real direction. I'm afraid to leave the house and I have anxiety when I drive down the street. I cant even walk down the street without this fear coming over me. I cant remember who I was before all this failure landed on my doorstep. cant recall ever wanting anything from life. I don't know who I am anymore. I feel deep down that I'll never get better. I keep counting down the days till I can pack up and leave on foot, ridding everyone of my dependency. I cant just sit here..and that proves to send me in the wrong directions very quickly.