The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I dont have no one to hang out with so i am just drinking a 6 pack of sam adams and gonna smoke myself stupid I just wish I had some1 to snuggle with and share all this love I have to give...I tell u what my pillow feels loved lol

2. The expression means that if you want something you have to go for it/ask for it/say something. If you're waiting on her to bring something up that you want to talk about, stop waiting and just bring it up yourself. It's risky but in the end you'll know what you needed to

3. Sounds like a good formula for sinking many ships...
    ...just saying

I want to hold my tongue for a change, with women. I get so far..girls absolutely love me... but i swear to Christ it's like I want to push them away with my mouth intentionally. I could be in a good relationship right freaking now.. but because I refused to just not say anything and asked one too many questions..that girl might never want to give it a try again. Totally fucked up. It proved to me that I'm not only able to meet beautiful women, but also that the less I say the more mysterious I come across, and the more women want to know about me. I'm gonna try only giving info that they ask for (nothing more) and always just learning more about them.
    Getting them in bed has been a little too easy...getting them to come back is almost as easy... getting them to stay...whole other story

4. i've never truly, 100% felt like i really needed to post on here. i've felt lonely but not to the point of posting and genuinely just feeling so alone. except tonight apparently

5. I'm bored tonight. My ex has been fucking around with me for the last few days and it has drained me of my ability to want to do much of anything. Girls suck yo.

6. Keep ya head up and keep ya heart strong G! Bless man!

7. ✓

Trying to avoid this thread as much as I can. but i figured I'd go ahead and subscribe

#plannin4the future.

And yeah, today/night has been rough. Alone :confused:

8. Constant dreams of rejection either by old friends or past girlfriends....it's a reoccurring theme in my dreams and it wakes me up feeling completely miserable.
    Now it's 2:30 AM and I'm sitting here in bed not wanting to sleep so I may avoid these dreams.....yeah. I am absolutely fed up.

9. That sucks ron, i feel for ya man.
    I was being questioned about the details to my dreams, but I don't dream or remember them at least ..mostly. I was told that could be a good sign.

My mom has depression, her brother had it so bad he became a serious drug addict for a while, and my dads little sister was recently hospitalized for clinical paranoia.. I'm sure this shit stretches farther in my family and I feel like I have a little red lazer pointed at my head.
    Trying my best to find help, next step is to back track again and this time just lie to the state and tell them I have no job. My ppo is fucking this all up..there isn't one god damn doctor who can see me. Fucked!! I find that absolutely cruel that they all had the same voice mail saying "I am currently not accepting new patients". I don't want to wait till I end up creating a scene..

10. -_-
    Boys are sooooo lame.
    I am so proud of myself but coming home to sleep alone and face a little heartache. .. it makes me wish I wouldn't have turned him away.
    I know it was the right thing to do. I made the mistake to let him in a little once before. I'd like not to do it again. But I'd also like not to be alone anymore.
    :(
    He fed me every line, kept telling me how beautiful I am, how he made the wrong choice, how I am amazing, everything he wants in a woman, why couldn't he see it before, how much he wants to wake up to me in the morning.
    Apparently that is supposed to mean something now that he is alone.
    :rolleyes:
    If only it could come from someone who actually meant it than who wanted to get their dick wet.

/rant

11. This. So much this.

Attached Files:

Sounds like the bullshit I used to spew in high shcool.

13. Exactly what I thought. The lamest, most unoriginal, shit. But he is used to being around idiot women.
    He showed up where we were after my friend tagged me on Facebook. I told him all week that I didn't want to see him...He said he had to see me before he leaves and tried to get me to take him back to my friend's house with me.
    It just Suuucks cause I am anxious and emotional today because of it. Fucks with me so hard.
    I can still fucking smell his cologne in my nose... and I am almost regretting not just letting him have his way with me. But I stood up for myself. I can be proud I guess. But thay quick fix... I haven't had a fix since August. :cry:

14. Okay...that was completely unnecessary...

Wow...some people can't seem to show basic respect, can they...immediately disrespecting people they know absolutely nothing about...

I guess common courtesy is not so common these days...

Cleaned up a bit...no use having that in here...

Carry on folks...:)

15. Hmm...I missed the drama? ...oh well

I did my routine shopping today. She was there right away coming straight at me and then she quickly took a different path. Not sure if she even saw me though. Still she looked so upset as if she did see me.. but i honestly don't know why she'd be so upset unless she just didn't want me bugging her which she never told me. I know she's going through a tough time and I probably came off as insensitive cause I just don't know what she's dealing with exactly. She never let me in to understand. She just stopped talking to me. I cant help it if I care about her. I really don't want to make things worse for her. But i had to send her a text just saying that I care.. There won't be any more texts

You da man!

17. I disagree... i wanted to see it :p

Get your ass outta bed earlier then...:poke:

19. I was up at 6am thanks to shitty daylight savings time ending. I should check gc more often is the lesson to be learned here haha

20. Is that why my fucking phone has two different times set on it right now?? Damn!! :huh:
    Did we gain some shit or lose some shit... :unsure: