The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. #46801 DeadLeaf, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    She stopped texting yesterday... I think it's over already
    I knew it was a matter of time. I tried not to push it, I thought I was doing ok

I have too much pride to text her...but not enough confidence to push her from my mind

There is a deep guilt hanging over my head I can't shake

I just want to let her go...she doesn't deserve a freak like me bugging her.. I hope she just stops texting all together

I can't handle this anymore

2. My ex keeps talking to me for some reason. It's such a mind fuck.

3. She changed. It was her. Not me. (maybe me, a lil) It's not my fault.

IT'S NOT MY FUCKIN FAULT!

4. Wtf! Already??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. another night just me and the cat.. 

"Comfort kitty" as I like to say.

he is a cuddly little fur ball 

8. Im actually feeling better, stronger right now (no surprise).
    I've been listening to a lot of 2pac getting my mind frame straight from the man himself. A few things I've decided..
    One is that it's ok.. no matter what happens "life goes on"
    I've always felt that, but sometimes my mind flips and refuses to express it. But truly.. it's all good no matter what. She will text me, she's just taking a Ryan break.. that's my name btw. I'm confident it's just a break and if it's not just a break, I will be ok. I was always gonna be ok if she rejected me. It's the acceptance part that I have a problem with. Rejection is predictable and ...well I get laid so rejection is subject to opinion anyways.
    And two... gonna get a tattoo very soon, it's gonna be a "life goes on" tattoo. I really want to live with the reminder once and for all..it's time.
    My life is simply not this girl, it cant be, it won't be. I feel blessed if she sticks around but I don't need her to.
    I've been talking to this bar tender and she's really helped put things into perspective of how me and this girl meet up astrologicaly. It's helped me to rationalize what might and might not be possible between us.

I've been drinking a little, but I was feeling ok before I started so that's a plus

9. I know your name ;) tell me more about your tattoo! I need to get my sleeve worked on more. I'm kinda stuck with it..
    I've been drinking a little, too. :)

10. I feel so super lonely. I'm really over this feeling. But like Ryan said- maybe I just need some tattoo work :)

I've been thinking about getting a tatt like that one of these days. I toyed around with the idea of a chest piece with some kind of motivational message that could be read in a mirror.

12. #46812 DeadLeaf, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    :) well, I've been thinking of continuing my left arm, maybe putting this one on my available shoulder space. The words obviously "life goes on" (very simple) with praying hands, classic. Either that or just on the inside of my right bicep in just black. Gonna talk to a local artist this week.

My opinion... tattoos heal

And it's past due for us all

9:30pm edit:
    I just got home...I smell so fucking good right now thanks to two females who made tonight pretty fucking enjoyable for me.
    I really have to get a grip and start enjoying life.. it's times like right now idk wtf my problem is.

I said fuck it, and added this to my Playlist too... life goes on and I should let that give me strength
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhKTkwnaRwM&sns=em

13. Ex-girlfriend is gone for good, across the country. Have a Halloween party Friday with this chick I talked to in high school. Super pretty and we get along. I don't wanna do this single thing for long.. It fucking sucks. It would be cool to find somebody at school that I would see every night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Im going insane...this is no doubt.
    So I found out why she stopped texting me. She says I don't text her enough lol she's been waiting for me.. but it doesn't seem right, I feel there is something not right like my texts aren't going through.
    I sent her like 4 or 5 in a row this morning just to drive it home that I'm just holding back to not scare her, to give her space.. that's all. Women!! lol sheesh!!

15. They don't even know what they want bro, don't try and figure it out...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Well... day was woman infused drama.. but she can see I'm over it. ...but...she's still there... idk.. it is what it is. I've been celebrating the Giants win with bar people. I care about this girl but I can't be doing this to myself anymore. It's so hard.. you can't just tell me not to worry cause I've tried so hard. I do everything I can but I'm missing that important part of my life. Nothing else really adds up to actually living, to me.

Go Giants!!!

17. #46817 DeadLeaf, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    I told her that I can't do this anymore. I don't know what she wants and I'm past the point of needing whatever she thought she wanted to give me. I must have received it in a dream, because it isn't here when I wake up anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rehpjoqkflc&sns=em

18. Hey all I am new to this site..And I been real depressed well for a while now.I want a woman so bad...Too bad really and I never go out and do anything or put myself in a position to maybe meet some1 Im a great guy I guess they all say that...im 30 I want some kids and soon in the next few years I hope...And I just feel like there is no one out there for me...Not only that everytime  I open my heart to some1 it gets crushed..Sorry about rambling on I dont even know my point no more..Oh Im depressed I just need to get some balls put a fake smile on my face and get out there b4 im in an old folks home with no family or no one to care for me..At the same time im not gonna rush nothing cuz now days people think forever is 3 weeks to 13 years not till death do us part unless one killed the other lol jk

19. Yupp single life is bumming me out. I wish I had a girlfriend or a companion so that everytime i get out of class or work i can go home and toke with her on the couch and just vent all my all my stresses out and and she's listening and just being there for me :( I'm nice guy but i feel im not boyfriend material... Right now its just me, my goldfish and a slice of Maryjane. 

20. Hey how is everyone? Sending good vibes to all :smoke:

I just need to vent...I went on a year of exchange to Japan last year, and so I find myself back here in Canada to complete my studies....I am quite the introverted type, so I need to know someone pretty good to open up right. And so on that idea, I made this great friend in one of my classes, and she is quite the extraverted type, but I find myself inexplicably attracted for her. 

Last week she came over to my place after some party, and we got drunk and she spent the night (or most of it)....

Where I need help though blades, is that she had a boyfriend, and she told me she really wanted to break away from him....And now apparently she broke up; we havent really brought up the subject of last weeks party as well... I have a feeling she wants me to say something about last week;
    I want to...but I am terrible at expressing myself sometimes hahaha
    Now I can't stop thinking of her, but I am always daunted;

any suggestions?