The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

Mmmmmmmmmmyessss.

2. This x a bazillion

Attached Files:

3. I have another appointment the pysch hospital tomorrow =.=' 

I don't know why, I just got a letter saying I have an appointment with a doctor. 
    The worst of all of this.. facing these things alone. Walking there alone. Sitting in the waiting room alone. Talking to the doctor, without any support. 

I feel like I'm falling apart here. 

4. That's how I feel about my whole life.
    *hug*
    I would hold your hand, girly.

:love:

thank you so much

it's never fun being all alone in these scary places

6. I've been wanting to see a therapist since I never have before. But even just finding a decent one that accepts your insurance no less doesn't help my depression/anxiety any. 

7. your not alone you have us right that's not so bad I wish I'd have joined the forum two years ago it really feels like I am not alone as I thought I was.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. Guess it's tru I'm not good at a one night stand .deep down we know it never works you believe in me so it does not hurt .i am thinking about redoing this song I think I sing it much better and more manly than the other guy.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. #45590 Papageorgio, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014

My ex witnessed me in my mania, and she was there every day at the hospital, for a week. But about a year later she disappeared. It really fucking sucked. And I feel like she ran because she couldn't handle my highs and lows. I couldn't handle my highs and lows.

this times 100x. my ex put up with so much. i truly lost my mind in her presence a handful of times.

loaded gun to my head times. not denying i was really fucked up and am to a lesser degree today.

couldn't handle her judgments at home, so i left to live in my car. still emotionally dependent on each other. until she found out i started shooting up. i checked myself into the hospital and half expected to be with her when i got out. basically, not at all. we don't talk anymore. i'm several months clean (checked out of the hospital in december).

i quit using everything but cannabis and alcohol. so i'm not truly sober but goddamn doesn't it feel like it comparatively.

11. I got my new truck! So happy posting it everywhere lol
    Its gonna give me the confidence to ask girls out and not worry about a thousand embarrassing little cosmetic and mechanical issues.
    Just gotta treat this truck good and keep it clean. It fits my image to a "T", dark, sleek, fast and badass! :devious:

12. Been a particularly awful week. Back to drinking again.

Is it our fault for letting ourselves go and not handling our shit? Or is it their fault for not understanding, giving up, and not being there when we really needed them.

Who fuckin knows man, who fucking knows.

14. I think i will always wonder if I was ever there enough for her and if in fact that is the reason she isn't here at all.

Yyyyyyyyyep. So many unanswered questions.

16. I want to crawl into a hole sometimes.

I am exhausted. Fuck.

Loaded gun to your head? :eek: :bongin:

18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byL0yA1Pl5Q

i would never lay the fault at her feet. its not her fault i'm crazy from time to time. but i was pissed at first. couldn't believe that she would make her exit when i was barely clean and getting started on a couple of medications. and that she had lied when she said we would always be friends. i was really trying to just be a regular friend, but nope.

and its worked out for the best. i don't even care about her anymore, its all neutral.