The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I feel so small in a world so large.
    I mean nothing to almost everyone.
    I need everyone's eyes just to feel seen, yet I am seen by no one.
    I will live, and I will die,
    and I can't bare the thought of leaving no legacy behind.

You're a play on words of a fictional (badass) spaceship. Excellent job.

3. At the end of this week it will be 3 months since she disappeared on me. I still lose my breath when I think about it...damn..
    But I hope she's ok, I hope she is feeling more like herself and living the life she needs to live. She deserved everything.

:(

4. That's up to us. We have to manifest our own change. No one else can do it for us.

5. What am I suppose to say to that?
    Truth is it doesn't take away the loneliness.. I can manifest change till the cows come home, I'm actually very very good with change (apparently). I'm good with keeping a smile and making friends and not making excuses for how I feel, my words and my actions.. It simply doesn't take away the separation I feel from who I am, where I've been, the things that are expected of me and the people that surround me. I'm not a down and out kind of person.. I'm the baddest mother fucker you can ever meet in real life! I stand out like a lighthouse on a desert shore. I'm a mother fucking hero in real life!
    And I've never heard a Hero's story that wasn't just another lonely take on fighting through chaos, sadness and despair..while maintaining ones own integrity through it all and compassion for others... Just another lonely tale like any other. Like everyone here..
    Bottom line is i can feel however I want and say whatever I want and it's always gonna stand true.

6. You dont have to say anything. Putting on an act to satisfy people around you does not have anything to do with manifesting "real change." Maybe as I already stated my words are not for you. Maybe someone else might like them. I never said you are untrue but you are the one who is opposing what I said to begin with. All I was doing is offering my point of view on loneliness. I really do not want to argue because I know my intentions were pure whether or not you agree with me.

7. Then stop quoting me with your words of wisdom. Ill ignore you and you ignore me. Ok deal? The only reason I keep saying anything about it is cuz you are making yourself look like some sage by trying to portray me in ways you "think" you know..but you don't know me. You are just a fool messing with people who know better than to take advise from a parrot repeating useless advise with no knowledge of who your talking too. You're a troll

8. I was only responding based on info you volunteered. You took it upon yourself to decide that my original statement was against you and everyone else. I was just trying to become part of the conversation with my own outlook. Also, say what you want about me. All I was trying to do was share thoughts that helped me realize how to get my head in a better place when I was in harder times . I'm no sage nor do I claim to have all the answers. I'm just sharing my experience in hopes that someone else may find it useful. But apparently you decided for everyone else that I'm causing some kind of harm by expressing myself. However you keep portraying my entire existence as a negative thing. You have called me a fool and a troll and I have not said one thing against you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Why thank you!

10. dude stop trolling threads. I have seen you on other threads doing this shit. Leafy has been here awhile. You on the other hand are new and I believe have no experience just want to troll shit because you have no life. Grow the fuck up and apologise.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm sorry if I offended people. I guess I just thought everybody gets a voice but that does not seem to be the case. Enjoy your party.

12. Ok ok.. I'm not angry at anyone and sorry for saying harsh things. Lets all just drop it all.. This is the lonely thread and it's meant to discuss and express thoughts of loneliness. I don't just come here for that though, I also come here to stay in touch with the people who post here and on other threads. I don't really know them, so I don't pretend to have solutions to their loneliness but I do still want to know how they are doing and show them that some one relates. Life isn't as simple as lacing up some ones shoe laces for them and sending them out on their way.. Sometimes we need to walk beside another person and accept them for how they do things so they can take a look at themselves.
    This place is like a way to spoil our need for emotion, without having to bother the real world with our burdens. No one here needs to look at the brighter side to things..that's a choice we all get to make here. Otherwise I'd post somewhere else..right!?

13. There is a horny thread too... Don't go telling them to contain their sexual urges! :lol:
    Jk

14. Yea im pretty lonely.. as much as I hate to admit it. Im not miserable about it, just living day by day...

been 8 months since I had a relationship. At first tye single life was good, but after a while my routine just feels repetitive and have no one to share my days with.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #45236 BYOweed, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    I may be speaking without fully understanding the full story, but can we stop throwing around the troll word. Voicing an opinion and defending that opinion is not trolling..

We should be able to understand someone's viewpoint without having to agree with it..

Edit.

Feeling real lonely and stressed today. Got an important meeting today and my gut has been anxious all week.

16. #45238 donutbread, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    So I texted her for the first time in a month and a half. Just to get some things off my chest. Apologizing about some stuff. Trying to show some understanding. And her reply was surprisingly calm and she almost seemed like she got over the bad stuff I had said to her...
    And then I implied that there's no reason we can't be friends. And she pretty much said that she knows I'm a good guy, but we can't be friends.

Why the FUCK did I text her? Now it bothers me that she thinks we can't be friends. I just fucking ruined my own day. I'm an idiot.

My name is Tim and I want a nugget of Golden Goat

17. yea I make these kind of decisions when drinking. I can say some retarded things. Then of course totally regret it when I sober up.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yes. And she still doesn't understand that the true me didn't really mean what I had said. So basically were not friends because she believes that I think lowly of her. So dumb.